• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mythology (Working Title)

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    A baby Pokémon (of your choice) was orphaned when his parents were captured in the earliest attempt at the creation of Pokéballs. After being raised in a community of Native-American-inspired Marowaks on an island that never knew humans, he leaves home in search for his family, but soon finds that many Pokémon have went insane and become hostile. It turns out that a Team Careless (working name) accidentally trapped Cresselia and left the Moon Crystals unbalanced, filled with only Darkrai's power. They shattered, and the shards implanted themselves in Pokémon, which made them crazy. With the protection of the Crescent Gems, you and twenty possible friends journey to the Moon Crystals to restore their light and free Cresselia. However, strange things happen, people go missing, and Pokémon encounter these human "monsters". It seems that Pokéball development is the cause, and our heroes will find that, once caught, they are not truly separated from the friends and world they once loved...

Pokémon Mythology (working title)
    A unique Pokémon Mystery Dungeon-inspired JRPG

If you want to help develop a unique and wonderful Pokémon game full of thoughtful lore and beautiful writing, come join us!

----------
    ----------------------------------------

This project is in conceptual stages, but there IS some work being done.

I made this thread as a requirement for the recruitment thread. I don't think I'll use this thread for actual development info and communication unless I am required to.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    hey I would like to help and I think i have what you need for this part of the process. If you had amazing concept art it would attract alot of people and im the guy for the job. I know nothing about coding but im good at art and i have an amazing program on my computer that lets me make art so i could be of some help. just note im still in school so i can't work around the clock.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    hey I would like to help and I think i have what you need for this part of the process. If you had amazing concept art it would attract alot of people and im the guy for the job. I know nothing about coding but im good at art and i have an amazing program on my computer that lets me make art so i could be of some help. just note im still in school so i can't work around the clock.

Alright! What can we communicate about the game through? Do you use Skype? PM me your Skype or reply with something else here!

Back