• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished][Weekly Puzzle] Brain Twisting Puzzle No.1 [Week 3]

Years
Pics_Art_04_04_04_52_24.jpg

Note:If you want to see main thread click here.

Welcome everyone this is official weekly Playground Mystery Contest! Once a week I'm going to post a puzzle which will be anything. You all have to solve a Mystery case, riddle or a brain teaser. You're going to get 2 points for every mystery case you solve, 1 point for every riddle or brain teaser you solve. After you think you have solved riddle or mystery case PM me your answer.

• Direction

Try to find right answer. Answer is always hidden in words.*.

Send Desinishon a PM when you cracked the case.

*.Don't post your answer in thread.

*. Feel free to discuss how hard Riddle was without giving a hint.

*. Don't feel sad if you don't get right answer. This thread is about having fun so enjoy every moment.

Rewards

You solve that *-*-* case so you want reward, so you're going to get one of these awesome emblems.

These are emblems that you're getting after certain number of points....

Pics_Art_03_12_10_09_03.jpg

Pics_Art_03_11_08_28_36.jpg

Pics_Art_03_12_09_26_00.jpg

Pics_Art_03_11_09_23_08.jpg

So here is this week puzzle.....

Brain Twister No.1

One day, a Mr.Smith went to his three sons Joe, Jack and Sam and told them that he would die soon and he needed to decide which one of them to give his property to. He decided to give them all a test. He said, "Go to the market my sons, and purchase something that is large enough to fill my bedroom, but small enough to fit in your pocket. From this I will decide which of you is the wisest and worthy enough to inherit my land."

So they all went to the market and bought something that they thought would fill the room, yet was still small enough that they could fit into their pockets. Each son came back with a different item. The father told his sons to come into his bedroom one at a time and try to fill up his bedroom with whatever they had purchased.

The Joe came in and put some pieces of cloth that he had bought and laid them end to end across the room, but it barely covered any of the floor. Then the Jack came in and laid some hay, that he had purchased, on the floor but there was only enough to cover half of the floor. The Sam came in and showed his father what he had purchased and how it could fill the entire room yet still fit into his pocket.

Mr.Smith replied, "You are truly the wisest of all and you shall receive my property." What was it that Sam had showed to his father?

So Let's see if you get it or not? ^^

Deadline

4/4/2016 4:00 A.M ----- 4:00 A.M 11/4/2016

Last edited:
Years
Hmmm....many people saying riddle is difficult......

Ha ha! you can PM me as many answer you think. But that's a good guess.

Years
So many thinks its too difficult. So this is first and last time I'm giving hint but it's not going to help much.

Spoiler:

Years
*-*Winner Of Week 3 *-*

So, This weeks puzzle was somewhat difficult. I got many reply but sadly no one was able to pin point correct answer except one.

Answer: Sam bring a match box with him, when he switch off light and used match stick all room was filled with light.

And Esper being creative give answer that Sam brings a bell which filled room with sound.

So, Fulfilling the conditions of riddle Esper is this weeks winner.

Don't be sad whoever tries to answer puzzle, you're going to get other riddles next time for sure ^^. I appreciate the efforts you all put in answering the questions.

Next riddle incoming ………

Back