• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Dimensions: Jadeite and Painite

FlamingFalcon

Fan Game Developer
Years
  • 4TEcXH5.jpg

Credits
    Lunation Productions:
    Game Development & Design-
    FlamingFalcon
    MeetYourReaper

Concept & Official Art-
    MeetYourReaper
    Ronny487
    FakemonVEVO
    Fakemon123

Storyline and Scenarios-
    FlamingFalcon
    MeetYourReaper

Special Thanks To-
    Konclan

Pokémon Essentials:
    Flameguru
    Poccil
    Maruno
    And many more

Social Media
    Stay up to date on what's happening with Pokémon Dimensions: Jadeite and Painite!
    Twitter
    Reddit (Coming Soon)
    Facebook (Coming Soon)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I agree. The game looks beautiful so far. :) The designs you posted for the fakemon are awesome. I especially like Aquana's design. :)

FlamingFalcon

Fan Game Developer
    Years
  • Looking real good there ;) Keep up the great job.
    I agree. The game looks beautiful so far. :) The designs you posted for the fakemon are awesome. I especially like Aquana's design. :)
    Thank you both, it means a lot!
    the cutscenes is an interesting, feature hope everything goes well. Keep up the good work
    It's a feature that we desperately wanted to include, hopefully it doesn't break the game! And thank you as well for the feedback!

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • Great concept you have here looking forward to more love it when people make two versions of the same game gives you a choice of content. Also I wanted to say I like the artwork for your female player.

FlamingFalcon

Fan Game Developer
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    As excited as I am to share information with you, for the sake of what we're aiming for the game I can not tell you. Guess you'll have to choose Aquilisk to find out? ;)
    Spoiler:
    Thank you, we're really loving the whole dimensional concept of things, it gives us a lot to work with! Once we're ready to announce it, the reason we have two versions will become very clear and effects gameplay passed more than just what legend you get! And also thank you! A lot of love went into both Dante and Olivia but right now Olivia is my favorite!

Update for all:
    To prevent constant spam on this thread, I will only post progress reports and update the main thread once a month. I will also only respond to messages once a week, I will see them prior trust me, I just don't want this thread to be spammed full of messages by a developer. Personally I feel that is tacky and makes me loose respect in myself. I am not trying to offend any developers that do this, it is just my own preference. Thank you for understanding and I can't wait to share more with you guys and gals!​

Back