• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VGPOTW s2 #2 - Please be excited!

Which upcoming Final Fantasy title are you most looking forward to?

• Final Fantasy XV (September 30th, 2016)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World of Final Fantasy (October 2016)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (TBA 2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake (TBA)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

pkmin3033

Welcome to Season Two of VGPOTW! With permission from our friendly neighbourhood moderator machomuu, and the blessings of original creator El Heroe Oscuro, Video Games will once again be hosting a weekly series that pits certain video game characters, levels, and universes against one other to see which one will come out on top! This time around we'll also have some general polls to mix things up a bit, and maybe a few other things besides. So, in the words immortalised by Square Enix: please be excited!

If you have a match-up that you would like to see, whether between video game characters or worlds/universes, send me a VM or PM and I'll take note of it, and somewhen in the not-too-distant future your idea could be the feature for the week!

Also, remember the Golden Rule: expanding on your choice is fun! Don't just tell us what you voted for, tell us why you voted for it, as well as anything else you think might be relevant! Discussion is the name of the game here, people~

So, here's our poll of the week question!

Which upcoming Final Fantasy console release are you most looking forward to, and why?

Sticky me please? :D Thank you!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
I know i'll be godsmacked by some people here, but I'll say that I am definitely quite excited with the Final Fantasy 7 Remake. With such a troubling development cycle and some controversies regarding its currently known state (Episodic), we might be thinking that this game on release is going to be a sh*tshow of a modern reimagining of a legendary video game. But hey, even though History seems to favor the whole "troubled development = ShiK show" thing, we have had some games that has surprised us on release, thus proving all doubts and pre-release criticisms wrong. And I love surprises such as these. I'm not 100% sure that FF7 Remake will be something so good that it will be worth its Episodic nature, but again, there is always the 1% chance out of the 99% that the game can come out great. Believing possibilities is the nature of my game.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Lulz, missed this.
Obviously Chibi FF.

Hanazawa Kana in cast and Amamiya Sora as a main character, plus ultra cute characters (Raito-chaaaaan!).
No doubts, best upcoming FF and maybe even the best FF ever :D

Back