• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Ever Pokemon Character Fan Art!

Years
Hi, everyone.

I just gotten in the mood to draw something for the first time in a while and thanks to the screenshots of some Team Magma grunts I got from Unown, I've decided to show everybody here at my first ever piece of Pokemon Fan Art!!

TeamMagmaGrunt.jpg

I drew this Team Magma grunt myself, using pencils, colored pencils and a few pics of some Team Magma grunts I printed for reference. Then, I scanned it to my hard drive and placed it in my Photobucket page.

It's not the best, but I think I did okay. I hope you all like it and please fire away with the comments and constructive critism. ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
I really like the way it turned out truelly ^^. He looks cool, like somone I would beat up j/k. Great job ^^

Pokemon_Veteran

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
I like it! :D There are a few problems with the anatomy - the torso is very short and needs to be lengthened, and the legs are a bit too thin...but the head and the arms look very good as a whole! :) Keep going at it, and I'm sure you'll get it right! Never stop drawing!! :D

--FG

Stevo-kun

Years
Cool, I can't wait to see, I remember doing my first human lol, I hate drawing hands >.<

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow! That is a very good drawing Mario. =O

Years
Gee, thanks everybody. *smiles like there's no tomorrow.*

I can understand your pain, Stevo about the hands. I hate doing them also. But, I had to make an effort.

Edit: OH!! I got a brand new pic just made!!
It's Ash!! But, it's the Ash Ketchum from my Pokemon/Formula One Crossover, "Ash Ketchum: Formula One Driver".

Ash_Ketchum_age_18.jpg

Well, I tried my best... but this is how I think Ash would look if he's racing in Formula One at the age of 18.

*quickly hides*

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Years
Wow that is a pretty good crossover, you are doing well for a newbie at drawing humans, great job ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow...that is a cool drawing of Ash as a driver. Coolness!

gilbertman

Where am I?
Years
wow very good i always envy people who can draw with paper both drawing look very good i really like the Magma grunt and the other pic is well done too did you do em with colored pencils? cuz if you did the coloring turned out very well

Years
Gee. Thanks a lot for your kind words, gilbertman! ^^

Seems like after seeing your fan stuff and how much I liked it, I just had to create my own fan art and see if you like it.

And I always use colored pencils to add color. That's kind have been a staple of mine for a long time now. Other than that, do I get an art cookie now? XD

P.S. If you want to see some other stuff I drew... I posted it here. So, take a look and PM me sometime. ^^

Back