• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gaming Section: It's Pokémon Go fever at PokéCommunity!

Years
I am still waiting for it to be released in Canada. Also I have no idea how it will work in a town of 15 thousand people.

Years
Nice. I am in Australia but my device isn't compatible is there a way around this?
Samsung S3 here!

Android
Android 4.4 to Android 6.0.1
(Android N will not supported until the official Android release)
Preferred resolution of 720?1280 pixels (Not optimized for tablet)
Strong internet connection (Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G)
GPS and Location Services
Intel CPUs are not supported
iOS

iPhone 5+
iOS 8+
Jailbroken devices are not supported.

If your phone doesn't match up with any of this then you won't be able to play Pokemon Go, so, you'd need an upgrade.

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
Years
I remember getting it the day it came out. It was hard to DL at first, though. It wouldn't show in the App Store until way late in the afternoon, and the server trouble hit me hard right after I finally grabbed it. :/

I live in the USA, in case you were wondering.

Years
Android
Android 4.4 to Android 6.0.1
(Android N will not supported until the official Android release)
Preferred resolution of 720?1280 pixels (Not optimized for tablet)
Intel CPUs are not supported
iOS

iPhone 5+
iOS 8+
Jailbroken devices are not supported.

If your phone doesn't match up with any of this then you won't be able to play Pokemon Go, so, you'd need an upgrade.

Damn ;-;
I'll upgrade when my contract ends, which is soon!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
i got POKEMON GO! on my ANDROID cell phone. awesome! :D

How's it going? Hope you have caught some ace Pokemon! I finally got Pidgeotto and Raticate!!

Very impressed so far, hope they will eventually put trading into it that would be great.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 15, 2016
Why are there only Kanto Pokémon? Also,is the news faking the Pokémon Go stories?

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Dec 6, 2016
All the dead bodies found by Pokemon Go players around the world xD

Years
I'm in Sweden and we still don't have it here. Can't believe they don't fix it sooner as its so popular. Oh well.

Years
Have something I can make to run it in Android 4.1? I can't buy a new smartphone... And LG probablly will not update my L1 II...
Sorry for bad English.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
I live in New zealand but I actually downloaded the apk from a website not from playstore :P

Back