• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Officer Jenny Club!

How much do you fans like Officer Jenny?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello. I'm Mario The World Champion and I LOVE Officer Jenny! I love the Pokemon World's law enforcer SO MUCH that I've decided to make a fan club in her honor!

Here are the rules:
    1. No spamming or flaming whatsoever!
    2. Please do follow all PC and MCG rules.
    3. If you somehow get off topic, try to get back on topic by talking anything Officer Jenny.
    4. No Jenny hating!!! It'll break my heart. :(
    5. Respect all club members.

And do follow these little tidbits to keep this club active as well.
    1. Post pictures of Officer Jenny. A lot of them. ^^ However, if you do have a lot of Jenny pics, PLEASE post links to them instead of posting them DIRECTLY onto the page. I do not a faster Internet connection like everyone else.
    2. Comment on said pictures or anything Officer Jenny.
    3. Ask questions or try to figure out which Jenny belongs in which city!
    4. You can post Officer Jenny pics that have been posted in the first few pages of the club or so.

I forgot one more thing...
    ENJOY YOURSELVES! This is the place to post any pics, quotes, favorite Jenny episodes, discussions, debates on why there are so many Jennys that look alike or anything Officer Jenny related!

And since I started this club... I'll post the first Jenny pic.
    The Officer Jenny Club!

Oh. Just recently, gilbertman made some Officer Jenny pics that are quite GOOD!!! I have posted them in the club, but you can go check them out with these links. And he gave me the Okay for me to post them in here.

Officer Jenny Pic
    Revised Officer Jenny Pic
    Orange Island Officer Jenny Pic

Please do enjoy.

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • XD, I should save some of these. *saves them*. Who liked the epi "Gulpin it down!".? I did XD. lots of Officer Jenny ^^

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • *looks at Stevo*

That's my line, Stevo!! Interested in being a co-owner? Or should Toto get that role?

Welcome to the Officer Jenny Club, Rika Kamiya and Pokemon Trainer Red. Enjoy yourselves! XD

And now... some Jennys pics from the most favorite episode where Jenny's in it! "An Egg-Sighting Adventure!"

The Officer Jenny Club!

The Officer Jenny Club!

The Officer Jenny Club!

"Although you might know me as Officer Jenny, I'm also the World Famous "Detective Jenny!!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back