• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lifelong Dreams (Possibly PG14-16 material)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

Okay, I yoinked the theory from an anime called Full Moon wo Sagash*ite (If you guys haven?t realized yet, I watch a large variety of anime, XD)

What would you do if you were told that you were going to die in a year? What would you do if you were told this by a Shinigami? Shinigami are basically Angels of Death, who collect the souls of those who die, but can?t be seen by anyone. For some strange reason however, you can see them. Now, after accidentally spilling the details of when you?re going to die, the Shinigami is stuck trying to make this last year worthwhile, by making your greatest dream come true, as impossible as it may be. It could be something like being a singer, or a world class athlete, or maybe something much more significant to you, but the Shinigami will attempt to make it happen. They really only do it so you don?t have any regrets before your death?

Now, the road to your reaching your dream will be long and difficult. You could be underage, or maybe not good looking enough to complete your goals, but the Shinigami can fix that!

Our characters will start interacting with each other once we notice each others Shinigami, since we?re the only ones who can see them.

Form:

Name:
    Description:
    Personality:
    Dream: (What you want to come true before your death in one year)
    History: (A brief History of your character)

Shinigami Form (I'm allowing 2 per member):

Name:
    Appearance: (Think wacky, but not overly wacky? Ex. http://genr0n.free.fr/couple.JPG)
    Concealed Form: (They can be seen in this form, but look like a stuffed animal or something similar Ex. Here are the forms of the ones from above http://genr0n.free.fr/peluch.JPG)
    Personality:
    Rp Sample: (Required)

Now, here?s a few things I know Shinigami are capable of doing:

Transformation (Type 1) - They have the ability to alter their appearance to look like anyone in the real world, and can be seen by everyone then. Though, their voices will be off.

Transformation (Type 2)- They also have to ability to transform you. If it?s aging you a few year, or doing something as trivial as changing your hair colour, they can do it. They may even be able to change your species completely. First, blood from the Shinigami must be consumed in an item that looks similar to a candy, and from then on, that Shinigami can transform you back and forth from what you wish.

Other- Shinigami have many other powers as well... I just don't know about em, XD

Remember, your journey to reach your dreams won?t be easy as 1, 2, 3. Even with your Shinigami, you won?t be able to fly through it, since you must rely on your own talents to reach this goal, and many other complications can get in your way depending on how the Shinigami help. For example, your goal could be to become a movie star, and you age yourself a few years to make it. You make it, but they want to see your parents who were against you acting, and how could you stay that age in front of your parents? Situations like this could pop up anywhere!

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Trista
    Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/AnoraCloths.png
    Personality: She calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
    Dream: She wants to have an adventure and do something worthwhile with her life. She wants to help people and animals and maybe create something that will help the world. When she goes she wants to go in a way that will make people realise that you can't just look at some one and understand who they are and what they want to do.
    History: later. I have to think of town names and school names and all that.

Name: Ameena
    Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/1099545751_lperangels.jpg
    Concealed Form: A husky dog
    Personality: Kind and caring. She is sympathetic and wants to help Trista as much as she can. She is friendly and will do everything she can to help Trista.
    Rp Sample: later

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • -name: Nai
    -description: Blonde hair, blue eyes, short(about 4'3), black shirt, black baggy pants, red vest
    -personality: likes to have fun, and can get hyper...REAL hyper
    -dream: wants to become something important. like, to mean something to the world, and be remembered for something.
    -history: not much. just a girl who goes to school every day, talks to her friends. been like that since she was 5 years old.

Kurosaki

Guys, you need to fill out a Shinigami form, since everyone needs one, ^^;;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years

• I hope this doesn't go 5 pages over night. =D;

Name: Lilliana Paris (or Lily)
    Description: Short, yet even hair of silky light tan falls just below her shoulder blades, bangs evenly distributed above. Her eyes are round and curious, amethyst with flecks of dusty rose. The coloring makes it hard to contrast against her pastel skin. She usually wears a simple maroon dress with white cuffs, buttons lining up against her chest, the ends dangling around her knees. Shoes are patent leather, as with the purse she often carries around. Two lily pins, both creamy white with gold linings, with minty green leaves adjacent from either side, pins up her hair equivalently. Overall, she stands at about 4'0.
    Personality: Lily is no one's idea of a perfect child, nor does she have recognizable talent in her. She has the tendency of lowering her self esteem, whether by sheer honor or pride, and often needs to look up to others in need of support. Although bashful and shy, she is a curious, intelligent girl who can be seen delving into mountains of books, with a childish innocence of her own of asking questions. When closer in the terms of friendship, Lily will open up more, eager to share her many thoughts teeming in her mind.
    Dream: To write a novel
    History: Ever since she was a youth, Lily enjoyed the art of literature. She was preferably anti-social, finding little to no amusement in playgrounds such and such, and was often mocked and ridiculed. Despite the setbacks, she really didn't care. Perhaps one or two friends were acquainted with her later on, but her ignorance was too great. Only later did her parents find out their daughter's photographic memory. Although thrilled at her gift, Lily knew, sadly, death would be approaching one year later. She still hasn't told her parents.

Shinigami Form

Name: Morte
    Appearance: A bit like a lanky teenager...except teenagers don't have furry ears. Black hair falls down in a messy way, carefree eyes of mahogany often darting around in curiosity. A white t-shirt too loose for him extends way above his smudged green khakis, but not much to successfully obscure the pockets. He has a somewhat lean, wiry figure, being extremely thin yet agile. The only thing strange about him are ears, possibly resembling a canine animal, colored in gray.
    Concealed Form: Although it looks like a stuffed animal, it moves. Morte's form is simply a miniature puppy sort of doll, silver fur realistic, with those same dark eyes. There's an etch of cuteness in him, in spite of his protests against it. Compared to Lily alone, it is well proportioned in size.
    Personality: Fun loving and mischievous, Morte loves pranks and other ways to show off his cynical nature. His remarks are often sarcastic, but they are well intentioned, meant to make people laugh. He will hide his emotions and pretend not to worry, when deep inside, there is an unsatisfying hollowness of anxiety chewing him away. Either way, if it's one thing he loves, it's making the best out of things and being optimistic.
    Rp Sample: Erm, mind if I do it later?

Last edited:

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • Name: Silver Cooper

Description: I will post it as soon as I decide on it!

Personality: Silver's very carefree and a fun-loving kind of person. He loves playing games, especially if it involves sugar for a prize. His only weakness is his love for sugar, candy, and anything else sweet.

Dream: To do the dumbest thing in the world (that's MY dream, anyway. XD).

History: Silver's just an average kid. He grew up with a normal family, goes to school, and hangs out with friends. His parents are divorced, but he likes to act like it didn't happen so he doesn't break out crying.

Shinigami form:
    Name: Chadling

Appearance: (wacky, but not TOO wacky. I've found worse, believe me)
    Chad.gif

Concealed Form: What is a very lazy cat that looks like Batman called? Chadling's concealed form! (I based this on MY cat, BatCat)

Personality: Chadling loves, and I mean LOVES, ice cream. Half of the time he's with Silver, he's in sugar shock. He once went in to a sugar coma, but that's another story. Overall, Chadling is like Silver: fun-loving and hyper.

Rp Sample:

"Here's the plan: I will be wrapped in bubble wrap, then shot at with paintball guns filled with marbles. Got it?" Silver's 4 friends nodded and wrapped him in the large roll of bubble wrap, which popped a little once it was too tight. A fith person set up a camera, then handed out paintball guns.
    "This is for the Book of World Records...FIRE!" Silver closed his eyes as the hardest things he could find hit him in the leg, arm, stomach, and chest. Bubbles began popping like crazy, and the marbles kept on coming.
    "Alright, stop...I SAID STOP!" The shooting died down as Silver fell back, the bubble wrap breaking his fall. "Well, this was a failure. If I'm going to set a record, then I need to do something even dumber..."

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Name: Paige
    Description: long (down to her ankles) dark brown hair pulled into two ponytails, cream colored skin with a hint of tan, dark brown eyes, wears baggy blue jeans a large red t shirt, sneakers, black fingerless gloves, and a black carrier bag.
    Personality: Spacy imature, and shy, tries to be nice and polite, but bad news gets to her on the inside and when no one is around it consumes her.
    Dream: Wants to be a famous singer and bring insperation to people.
    History: Has regular parents average at school but always felt like she could do better. Her other family members worry her, her 'friends' ask her to be their psychologist. She has been known to talk to plants just because they don't whine as much as people. She stays home now because her illness makes her weak, her parents are often away so she sneaks out alot.

Shinigami form
    Name: Gabriel
    Appearence: Gloden eyes, long black hair (down to his waist) pulled into one pony tail, a black long sleeve shirt, black baggy jeans, black collar, silver fox ears and tail, pale skin, and sneakers.
    Concealed form: A silver fox with gold eyes and a black collar.
    Personality: He seems really mature and is always serious gets annoyed at people easily and tries to teach Paige how to act more her age but never gets through, seems cold and distant on the outside.
    RP sample:
    Paige stared at her bedroom wall blankly not paying attention to her mother who was trying to get her attention.
    "Paige!" she yelled catching paige off gaurd and making her almost fall off of her bed.
    "Huh? What?" she asked in a bored voice.
    Her mother sighed and spoke in an irratated voice "Me and your father are going out tonight you know what to do right?"
    Paige nodded and spoke in a musical voice "Lock the doors, heat up dinner, read, and go to bed."
    Her mother smiled and said "yes, now good bye!"
    Paige smiled back and waved good bye, when the her door was shut she sighed and fell back. Boy I feel dizzy that was the last thing she thought before she fell asleep.........

Last edited:

Kurosaki

Paige, you need a better RP sample before I can allow your entrance into this RP.

Name: David Eddy
    Description: 5'11" with short cut red hair, and sky blue eyes. He wears a grey sweatshirt, a hood attatched, and a pair of navy blue jeans, most of the time, accept when he's wearing his uniform. He also wears a pair of black running shoes.
    Personality: N/A
    Dream: To become a singer, and to put his ex, who's been tormenting little kids, in her place.
    History:

Shinigami Form:

Name: Sayu
    Appearance: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Daiaki711/pinkcutie.jpg
    Concealed Form: A small, stuffed person, with a nurse cap, and the same hair colour and outfit as Sayu.
    Personality: Very hyper, annoying, and goofs up a lot. Sayu is very immature, considering she looks 10, and sometimes is dense to the feelings of others.

Name: Arya
    Appearance: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/Daiaki711/guest08a.jpg
    Concealed Form: A small butterfly.
    Personality: Much more bright then her sister Sayu, Arya can be immature sometimes, but not all, and usually thinks about her decisions before she acts.

Last edited:

Kurosaki

OOC: That's fine. I think I'll make the first post now, but members are still welcome.

IC: "But mom! The more time I spend out of school for this disease, the more my grades slip!"

"No buts! Your illness is no excuse, so I'm taking you television and music rights away from you."

"My music rights!? But music is all I have!" A 14-year old, red headed boy yelled at his mom. That's me, David. Until a few years ago, I had been in perfect health, but when I turned 12, a tomber developed in my throat, threatening my voice, and life. Ever since then, my mom had become uber harsh!

I relocated myself to my room soon after that incident, where I collapsed head first into my pillow, think9ng about what would change if I wasn't sick.

Music, and singing. The two things I loved had been taken away...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • sorry, ill post it now

-Name: Saoru
    -Appearance: pretty much the same as she looks before, but taller, and looks a little more older
    -Concealed Form: A small fox(go figure...)
    -Personality: still pretty happy, but more into what shes doing
    -Rp Sample: The bell rang, and I ran out the door of the small math room of death as fast as I could. I didnt want to get stopped by my teacher so she could tell me how I was going to fail if I didnt try harder. I was about 4 steps away from the door, when I heard her call me.

"Um, Teresa? Could you come here please?"
    "Ms. Moore, Im gonna be late"
    "Ill write you a note."
    "I know, Im gonna fail if I dont try harder. I know. So, since we are done here, Ill be going." I rushed out of the room before she could stop me. I was somewhat happy that I was going to get a refferl. Wierd, but I kept going down the hall.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • "...And that is how ice cream is made." Everyone in one of the classrooms at League Academy began clapping, some in a very sarcastic way. There was only one person not clapping: 16-year-old Silver Cooper, who had his head laying on his desk and his eyes closed, no doubt asleep.

"Purple...demon...ice cream..." Something on his desk snapped, and Silver woke up to see a ruler in someone's hand. "PANCAKE! Uh-oh..." Silver's eyes opened a little more, and he lifted his head up, finding himself face-to-face with his English teacher, Ms. Patton.

"Pancake? That had better be what your project is about, because you're next." Silver slowly got up out of his desk and walked to the front of the class. He pulled a piece of folded paper out of his pocket, and began to read it.

"How A Marble Can Hurt You, by Silver Cooper. Marbles are like round, shiny rocks. They can break through glass, make people mad, and hurt any part of your body. If you will turn your attention to Rhett and Scott, they will demonstrate--"

There was a low growling, and Silver looked up from his paper. Ms. Patton was taking the paintball gun from Scott, her face red with anger. Rhett tried to run, but the bubble wrap was too thick, and he couldn't move. Everyone stared at Ms. Patton as she spoke to Silver.

"This is the last straw...These two could have gotten HURT doing this...Maybe even KILLED...I'm giving you detention...no, suspension from school grounds for 3 weeks!"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Trista stared at the teacher with her eyes half closed. She was very bored with the lesson. She knew everything that was being said. It came from being a book worm and watching the discovery channel too much.

"So," Said Ms. Charel. "Can anyone tell me what the name of the first person to land on the moon was?"

I can't believe we're being taught who the first person to land on the moon was. I learned this in third grade if not earlier. She thought irratably to herself. Everybody put up their hand and the answer was given. By this time Trista's head had sunk onto her desk adn she had drifted into a kind of stupper.

Trista wasn't sure if she fell asleep or not but when she opened her eyes the fire alarm was ringing. "Oh right I forgot, the fire drill was today. Yeah." Sh yawned then got up and headed outside with the rest of class.

OOC: When do we meet the angel of death?

l

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • OOC: I have absolutely no clue.

"Please turn in all work you have completed at the end of the class." Silver carefully watched the teacher on detention duty for any sudden movements that might indicate an explosive in the building.

"Great...I'm paranoid again..." Silver sighed and looked down at his worksheets. Math, math, science, and more math. As he scanned over the problems, Silver began to twirl his pencil on his finger. Then, he balanced it on his fingertips.

By the time he was rolling it across his desk, the alarm clock on the teacher's desk went off. Silver shoved the worksheets in the tray by the door and ran out. Since his house was only a street away, Silver slowed to a walk as soon as he left the schoolgrounds. His only companion was a stray cat with markings on it that make it look like Batman.

"Look who decided to follow me. Again." Silver smiled and looked at the cat, who was looking at him. For the dumbest person in the county, this guy is pretty nice...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Can I? :3;

Name: Amelia, Lia for short, S?verin
    Description: Uneven locks of shimmering auburn dangles right beside her waist, often adorned by simple ribbons. She has large azure eyes that are endlessly compared to two chunks of sapphire. She has an athletic build, constantly overlooked because of her frail looking visage, and her milky skin makes her appear more fragile-looking. Her usual clothing is most likely shorts, whether it falls above or below her knees, and often shirts with animal emblems and a long sleeved striped shirt beneath. Her shoes are the typical running shoes, pasty and black in color. A bear-shaped backpack is almost always found slung on her back and she stands at exactly five feet.
    Personality: An athletic girl, Lia is quite skilled at most sports. Unfortunately, her klutziness gets in the way. She more than often trips, bump into someone?basically injures herself and worries others. Still, she believes that she should never quit under any circumstances. She also believes in the good of all people and looks deep inside, determining what one person is truly. She puts her needs second to others, and tries really hard to please everyone. If one should disapprove of her, she will merely apologize and try to be a better, un-klutzy girl. She is a tad slow, as well, but what she lacks in that area, she more than makes up in her heart.
    Dream: To become coordinated athlete, not necessarily the best, but at least graceful, and to be more helpful to others?by which she means to not be a bother anymore.
    History: For as long as she remembers, Lia practices sports each and every day; she was a natural, but her clumsiness was her big problem. Her tender guise also made it impossible for others to take her seriously, not that they ever did. Since Lia had a trusting nature, most of her friends were very protective of her. She didn't mind, but it made her distressed that she was troubling them. Again, she attempted to rid of her inelegance, but failed miserably. She then developed an unknown, yet critical, sickness which led her friends to worry more.

Shinigami Form~

Name: Kanata
    Appearance: Appears like the custom fourteen year old, with an extra pair of cat ears on top and two wings on the back. He has short, ruffled orange hair that is constantly just everywhere. His eyes are an eerie crimson, often flickering with awkwardness or his uncontrolled temper. He wears a long, plain black shirt that falls precise at his waist and olive cargo pants.
    Concealed Form: A stuffed animal; a fluffy orange cat. He retained his eerie optics, and simply looks like a little girl's stuffed toy, complete with a cute little bow tied around his neck.
    Personality: To put it simply, Lia's polar opposite. Kanata is very aggressive and quick-tempered. He easily goes berserk with a few verbal assaults. He does have a sensitive side, but insists on hiding it. Despite his tough demeanor, he is very awkward, and just finds it difficult to express his feelings of concern.
    Rp Sample: Required? Does Mari have to?

Kurosaki

OOC: Jeez, impatient much? I have a life you know >>;; Yeah Mari, that's fine, XD

IC: Okay, so I wasn't exactly a great singer, but it was something I liked to do. My mom seemed to be against anything I do that's music related however. "Tuesdays..." I sighed into my pillow before getting up, and walking over to my TV, where I turned it on mute and added subtitles. I couldn't even watch TV anymore without mom yelling.

"Ouch!!" I cried as I felt something land on top of me, knocking me to the ground, and knocking me out for a moment. I woke up to find two girls looking over me. One was very young. I'd say 10 at youngest, and was dressed strangely like a nurse, and the other was dressed similarily to a maid, but she had butterfly wings... and antennae?

"Now you've done it, Sayu! Why the heck did you jump on him!? You know he can't see us!" The butterfly girl scolded the nurse, or Sayu, as her name apparently was.

"It's not my fault!!" Sayu defended herself as she turned her back to the butterfly girl, pouting. "I tripped over your big foot, Arya!!"

"Uhh... What are you doing in my house... and... what are you?" I asked them, I surprised look on my face. This was all too weird.

"What!!! You can see us!?" The yelled almost at the same time.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • OOC: Sadly, I have a life too. Mine makes my head hurt.

As soon as Silver got home, he raided the fridge. The cat made a mental note of everything he did, from looking in the back to making a giant sandwich from almost everything. Silver cut the sandwich in half and laid half of it on the ground for the cat. Then he smiled and left the kitchen, heading for the tv.

Silver flipped through the channels quickly, ignoring all news and weather shows. As soon as he found something he liked, there was a crash in the kitchen, then someone crying out in pain. Silver hopped up from his chair and placed the sandwich on the coffee table. Then, he went to investigate.

When Silver entered the kitchen, his heart stopped for a moment. The cat was nowhere in sight, but instead there was a purple demonish thing with foot-long claws sprawled out on the floor. A pot was covering it's face, and it was desperatley trying to get it off. Silver ran over and pulled the pot off, revealing the creature's face. They stared at each other for a moment, then the demon blinked a few times and waved it's claw. Silver followed with his eyes.

"This is...strange...I'm about to eat my sandwich when something dropped out of the air and blinded me, no doubt attacking me. Now I'm being stared down by a human. Wait..." The demon waved it's claw again, and Silver followed again with his eyes. "Oh crap...YOU CAN SEE ME?!"

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
  • Hopefully I can still join! I hope this form is good!

Name: Zephyr Onweer
    Description:(Sorry, I don't have a fancy sprite or picture) He has silver hair that reaches to his cheeks and teal eyes. He has a tight black shirt and saggy blue jeans. And finally, he wears black converse-like sneakers.
    Personality:Intelligent, independent, and a littly shy
    Dream: To become a famous author
    History: His father and mother died from a murderer when he was 6, and the only person who would take care of him was his grandmother. He barely has any friends, and he normaly sits at home and writes.

Name:Akita
    Appearance: She has blue hair that goes to her knees and silver eyes. She has small ferret ears and a long ferret tail. She wears a blue crop top, with tight leather pants. She also has bright purple shoes.
    Concealed Form: A ferret
    Personality: Out going, bright, talkative
    Rp Sample:
    Zephyr sat in class waiting for the madness to stop. He sat there watching the students act immature. They were throwing paper airplanes and beat up each other. He was the only one sitting down.
    So immature. He thought. The teacher finally came in and exploded. He started giving kids detention like mad. Everyone in the whole class except Zephyr and some kid who was lucky enough to have gone to the bathroom.
    The bell finally rang and Zephyr slowly walked out of the class room. Everyone ran past him and didn't give a care if they shoved him.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • "I was warned that this might happen...Okay..." Silver examined the purple thing closely while it was thinking. It had a jewel on it's head, green armor, and, of course, giant claws on both of his hands. The thing began to mumble to itself, and Silver only caught bits and pieces of it.
    "Human...see...DON'T attack...ask questions..." After some words Silver had never heard, the demon sighed and opened it's eyes. "I'm Chadling, the one and only purple demon. Before I can legally attack you, I have to ask you some questions, understand?"
    Silver nodded and Chadling pulled a sheet of badly folded paper from his armor. "Can you see me?" Silver nodded. "Did you see a cat earlier?" Silver nodded again. "Do you believe in angels?" Silver shook his head. "We'll fix that later...Do you think that I'm an angel?" Silver shook his head again. "Lastly, do you have any ice cream?" Silver nodded and headed towards the freezer as Chadling put the paper back.

OOC: If I don't post in a few days, it's because I'm studying for exams.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back