• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Old Man catching tutorial bug

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    What the hell is going on?
    When he catches the Weedle my Pokémon gain exp and Weedle goes to my Pokédex and my party.
    Old Man catching tutorial bug

Last edited:

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • *claps slowly*
    i sincerely applaud you mate

what have you done to modify the battle system, specifically giving exp. or the tutorial itself?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    *claps slowly*

what have you done to modify the battle system, specifically giving exp. or the tutorial itself?

Well...
    ...I don't know, but I will insert all things ralated to battle on a clean rom to discover what's happening, but it's not my first problem in battle, I have a problem when I defeat a trainer's Pokémon, then when the question to change my Pokémon appears and I shift, it appears again and again, but it will be fixed because I will use the forced Set mode, but at the old man I don't know what doing it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    *claps slowly*

Well...
    ...I don't know, but I will insert all things ralated to battle on a clean rom to discover what's happening, but it's not my first problem in battle, I have a problem when I defeat a trainer's Pokémon, then when the question to change my Pokémon appears and I shift, it appears again and again, but it will be fixed because I will use the forced Set mode, but at the old man I don't know what doing it.

I've found the problem, I didn't anything wrong, the problem is with FBI's Hex edit for fixing the turning bad egg captured trainer's pokémon:

0x2D496: E0 E0
    0x40B36: 00 00 00 00 00

EDIT: Fixed only using the second line of the code.

Last edited:
    Back