• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDiesels

--Pokemon Strategist--
    Years
    I'm not sure the typical order for list IVs, or how you get specific numbers, so I'm explicitly listing the order to avoid me screwing it up. The order will be as follows: HP/Atk/Def/Spe/SpDf/SpAtk

Overcoat & Timid Jangmo-os (BeastBall):
    Male : 31/31/Decent/31/31/31
    Female: 31/31/31/31/Decent/Pretty Good

Timid & Snow Warning Alolan Vulpixs(Premier Ball) || EMs - Moonblast:
    Male: 31/31/X/31/31/31
    Male: 31/31/31/31/Decent/31
    Female: 31/31/31/VeryGood(29?)/31/Decent
    Female: 31/31/31/31/31/Decent

Regenerator and Bold Mareanies(UltraBall) || EMs - Stockpile & Spite-up:
    Male: Fantastic/31/VeryGood/31/31/Fantastic
    Female:Fantastic/31/31/Very Good/31/Pretty Good

Disguise and Adamant Mimikyu:

Male: 31/31/31/31/31/Decent

Also have a 4IV shiny ditto that I don't care for, caught it on accident. It's hasty/limber 31/31/31/31/Decent/Pretty Good

LF: Offers, looking mainly for competitive stuff to fill out my potential roster. I really don't want to bother with male 'mons unless their IVs are good enough to not bother with breeding./

Nice selection you have there. Would you trade your HA maraenie for my perfect IVs, male, brave Dewpider?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back