• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time (Day/Night) Event for Rm2k3 Tut

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
Years

• I made this just messing around with Rm2k3, trying to get used to the way it works.

This makes a common event that does Day/night, you could also add afternoon/morning to it if you so desired.

Time code is here, don't change this unless you want time to flow diffrently. This is set for a basic 60 sec = 1 hour. 24 hours = 1 Day. So 24 minute days. 0-11 is night, and 12-24 is day
    make a common event, name it Day/night or time. Set it to parallel process, and no trigger switch unless you don't want the time to start flowing until a certian point. Set 2 variables, one for seconds and one for hours.

<>Wait: 1.0 Sec
    <>Variable Oper [0001:Seconds] + , 1
    <>Branch if Var [0001:Seconds] is 60
    <>Variable Oper: [0001:Seconds] Set , 0
    <>Variable Oper: [0002:Hours] + , 1
    <>
    : End
    <>Branch if Var [0002:Hours] is 0
    <>Tint Screen: {R050,G050,B050,S050}, 1.0 Sec
    <>
    <>Branch if Var [0002:Hours] is 12
    <>Tint Screen: {R100,G100,B100,S100}, 1.0 Sec
    <>
    <>Branch if Var [0002:Hours] is 24
    <>Variable Oper: [0002:Hours] Set, 0
    <>
    <>

To add a new time of day (Ex, Morning) just add a new if like this...

<>Branch if Var [0002:Hours] is ?? //What time you want it to start//
    <>Tint Screen: {R???,G???,B???,S???}, 1.0 Sec //Put in your tint numbers//
    <>

put this before the last if that I put.

This is a very simple system, I hope is helps some new people like myself out there. Im sure someone else has already figured this out, but still im new and I just figured it out for myself, just thought I should share.

~Yuna~

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • I tried to do this in RPGMXP and it should work the same because alloptions are the same for this, but I cant seem to get ti to work right. Can some1 maybe make this same thing for RMXP? thanks

Back