• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite thing to do at PC?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • Well, I hope this hasn't been done already. <.<;; Anywho, what is your favorite thing to do at PC? =3 Whether it's something like PMing a friend, posting in a certain forum, or just hanging out, tell us about your favorite thing to do at PC! ^o^

My favorite thing to do at PC is probably modding my forums. <333 It can be an awful lot of work at times, but it's just tons of fun to do! ^___^

I also like talking to my friends through PMs. Currently the specimen has been good ol' Jorge. XD He's just my bestest widdle buddy. <3 glomps Jorge*

~Kelsey

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Cool poll! :D
    I love modding too ^_^ I think my fave thing to do is look through all the new art in the Art Gallery, as I love seeing what people can do! I also look through the Other Chat forums and love to participate in polls such as these! ;)

--FG

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I love checking out my Club, T3h Squirtle club, and annoying people, especially NiNGi, I also like reading up about anime, and love reading peoples posts, I also like to post myself..

Years
  • Me? Posting!
    Especially in the Tales of Symphonia fan club (w00t XD), and in OVP. =3

I also like PMing people, but only one person PMs me. T_T

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    posting in the shiny hunters club is my favorite thing to do at PC. now that all the other founders/co-founders of the club are gone, it's pretty much in my control, which is awesome. i also kinda like to make my rediculous mini trainer cards. but other than that, i like to post on whichever posts show up on new posts.

Lucid

But thats harder now that mod's can see invisable mode. o.o Other then that, I'd say talking to mah friends in DCC. =3

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Modding OVP, RPing, Reading... Talking to people... xD

w00t~ <3

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Well... basically, posting, and keeping watch over MCG. (I also love holding the highest post per day count on PC. <3 Not that it's important, but it portrays my lifelessness perfectly, hence why I love it. XD)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Mwodding! XDDDDDDD No seriously, I love it. X3
    Also, I love posting in fan clubs. :3 I did a count and I think I've been a member of over 80 fan clubs, mostly member fan clubs, over the months XD Only now... they're all dying, woe is me XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I normally roleplay, the greet the newbies, then post in some of the clubs, then comment on people's artwork, then depending whether any of my friends are online or not, I either chat with them on the clubs, or post in Funland.

Last edited:
    Back