• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which ancient-pokemon in pokemon emerald was the hardest to catch?

Hardest ancient-pokemon to catch.

• Rayquaza

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Groudon

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Groundon was very Hard for me to catch!.I did Kyogre very fast with a level 38 Spectile.I hade to use hyper potions alot on my pokemon before i hade there health half ways.@.@

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Registeel.... Rayray, Kyo and Grou where really easy to catch for me... got them on first attempts. But Registeel? 5 times.

tamayo

Battle Frontier Master
    Years
    My answer... None of them. I had already caught them in Ruby and Sapphire, so catching them in Emerald was easy. Same with the three Regi's. P.S. The easiest way to catch Registeel is to use a Pokemon that can heal itself, then after about 20 or 30 turns use a Timer Ball.

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
    dude i was reading this man i was like woah how did u catch rayquza so im battling it with my pokemon at first i wanted to catch it with a pokebal and it was so close so yeah i had to reset the game 15 times!!!! then i hit it with church from salamance then he alls a sleep then wakes up blah then again with 1 ultraball!!! yeah and tats it bye

HazerDrago0n

Hazed~
    Years
    You know... I would say that the regi's were a bit more difficult to catch than Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza. Although, if it's between those three I would say Rayquaza as it's always been a BIT more difficult to catch for me in Sapphire and Emerald.

Back