• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have you ever used the same team in multiple games?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • title

I used a verryyyy similar team from Black to Black 2, but I recall changing up one or two Pokémon to account for the older generations being available in BW2. I'm not sure if it'd be interesting to try and use exactly the same team, so if you have done that, share your story!

Years
  • I've never actually done this, I really enjoy using as many different Pokemon as possible in playthroughs so I doubt I'll ever end up using the same team in different games tbh, I think I would probably get bored of using the same Pokemon so much.

Years
  • I never have, I always change at least 2 Pokemon per run. The ones I keep the same are the starter, bird, legendary, and sometimes a certain favorite I always have. The last 2 slots are always changed during my runs.

Back