• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF: Shiny Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Really looking for any shiny in the Honedge family. My dream team has a female in it, so I'd certainly prefer a female. I can offer Ditto, Primarina, either Lycanroc form, Vaporeon, Primarina (female) Oricorio, Gyarados, Milotic, or Armaldo.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Really looking for any shiny in the Honedge family. My dream team has a female in it, so I'd certainly prefer a female. I can offer Ditto, Primarina, either Lycanroc form, Vaporeon, Primarina (female) Oricorio, Gyarados, Milotic, or Armaldo.

I have lvl 50 female shiny aegislash.

are any of your shinies nicknamed?

Years
  • there are several shinies here I've been dying for

for aegislash, I'd like palosand

maybe we could do some casual trading for some others?

I'd like komala, lycanroc(midday), and bewear for casual trade

Bewear isn't for trade, I just got it two days ago and gave a lot for it.

As for your offer, I will happily trade palossand for aegislash. What will you offer for lycanroc and komala? Just to let you know, lycanroc is hacked. Auslove.tv is the OT

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Bewear isn't for trade, I just got it two days ago and gave a lot for it.

As for your offer, I will happily trade palossand for aegislash. What will you offer for lycanroc and komala? Just to let you know, lycanroc is hacked. Auslove.tv is the OT

that's fine

I don't care about hacks. I just appreciate shiny pokemon for their beauty and playability.

for lycanroc and komala, i'll offer shiny dragonite and alakazam

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back