• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke-Animorphs are BACK, BACK AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Yup, and so am I! Okay, the abbreviation for a poke animorph is PAM. You are an animal that morphs into a pokemon.

THis time, the world of PAMs is being taken over by humans! The year is 3040, and there are trillions of humans, and only pockets of forest and wildlife lands left. The PAMs are getting overhunted, there are no more laws about hunting PAMs. So... It's up to YOU, my fellow PAMs, to overtake the humans and save the animal world! The Poke`mon, on the other hand, are still faithful companions to the humans. Pets such as dogs have been turned pariah and feral. Soo... Yeah. XD

Form

Name:
    Animal:
    Pokemon:
    Sign of PAM: (like a pikachu tail on a mouse for example)
    Personality:
    Anything Special: (Like a spotted wolf or an albino cat) (optional)

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Mine

Name: Kayota
    Animal: Cat
    Pokemon: Delcatty
    Sign: Delcatty ears, purple fur.
    Personality: Very sweet, yet terrified of humans. She's trying to team up with other PAMs and maybe cats to try to take the humans over.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Rules

1. NO LEGENDARIES. We had a problem with this last time.
    2. Please, no OOC arguments. WE had a problem with THAT... *eyes person*
    3. Just have fun!

Samantha

Grimer and Muk!
    Years
  • Cool idea!
    Name: Stripes
    (because of Electabuzz's/Zebra's black stripes)
    Animal: Zebra
    Pokemon: Electabuzz (my favorite!)
    Sign of PAM: the Zebra's white fur is actually a yellowish
    Personality: grumpy, otherwise shocking

Buster Blader

Mini Cooper Fan
    Years
  • Name: Splash
    Animal: Galapagus Turtle
    Pokemon:Squirtle
    Sign of PAM: His shell is a black colour with 4 red lines evenly spaced going down the shell
    Personality: He Is very experienced and has chosen on many occasions not to evolve while in pokemon for his own reasons, other than that he is a kind gentle harted pam who wants to make the world what it is soposeto be a happy place for all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back