• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: dead

PikaPatch

YouTube - SuperSonic6
Years
  • Hello! I started working on this ROM Hack recently, and I would love to share the alpha! with you!

CHANGELOG (16 June '17)
    - Changed wild pokemon
    - Finished up to Dewford
    - Fixed road tiles
    - Fixed MANY bugs!

BUGS TO BE FIXED​
    - Emulator compat
    - Wally walks through people
    - Your Mum doesn't properly enter the house
    - *fixed*

COMPLETION

Mapping - 10%

Basic Scripting - 35%

Wild Encounters - 5%

Basic Text Editing - 5%

Music Changing - 30%

Main Plot / Story - 55%

lEcuCV0.png
    FWs4YIb.png

310xgi8.png
    5w6VfQF.png

znKlD3x.png
    p1LEuWT.png

Story
    (Not much story at the moment) You are a kid living in a modern version of Hoenn, which sounds rather nice. However, as it is more modern, that means a advancement in gangs! Many gang members will approach you and try to attack! Can you fend them off?

Feature
    • Slightly edited trainers
    • Slightly changed wild pokemon tables
    • Maps changed a bit
    • New dialogue

To-do List
    • Finish hack up to Dewford (or at least)
    • Have sprite changes
    • Fix bugs (of course :P)
    • Better story

Last edited:

PikaPatch

YouTube - SuperSonic6
    Years
  • Why can't I walk into Blooming Town? I'm blocked from heading into the Pokemon Center?

Oops, forgot to fix that bug in the new update. Just go into the Pokemon Mart first, then the rest of the map will load.

I'm uploading a fix right now!

PikaPatch

YouTube - SuperSonic6
    Years
  • 1,005 VIEWS! OMG New version coming out soon, hope you are hyped! Changing wild encounters, finishing up to Mauville! Stay tuned!

PikaPatch

YouTube - SuperSonic6
    Years
  • Sorry for so many posts, but I'm going on a holiday drive up to Cairns here IN Queensland for 18 days, so I won't be able to update. Please surprise me when I get back, though!

PikaPatch

YouTube - SuperSonic6
    Years
  • Guys, bad news. someone is dist inputting my rom hack as a GBA rom and is claiming it as his own. I'll link the video here. What a retard.

Back