• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jurassic World Evolution (X1/PS4/PC) [Summer 2018]

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022

From the description...

Create your own Jurassic World in Jurassic World Evolution. Coming to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in Summer 2018.

Build your own Jurassic World, bioengineer new dinosaur breeds, and construct attractions, containment and research facilities. Every choice leads to a different path and spectacular challenges arise when 'life finds a way.'

Made by Frontier, the folks behind Planet Coaster, RCT3, and Elite Dangerous.

1MeenGreenie

Factory Head
    Years
  • Considering I'm all about tycoon games I will likely get this. I used to basically create Jurassic Park with the Dino Digs expansion in Zoo Tycoon. ...Might have intentionally let all the dinosaurs out of their enclosures once or twice.

I'm wondering if it's possible to play the game and be successful by only using herbivores.

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • I used to love Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis on the PS2, so I'll definitely be getting this for my Xbox One! The JP films are some of my faves and the original JP is my second favourite film of all time.

Back