• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Suicune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
Years
  • Hey all, I finally decided to write a fanfic(joy for me). It's called Legendary Suicune(uh, duh, you can see that), and I can't exactly describe it. Anyway, here's the story.

Prologue: Suicune's Labor

"What are those humans doing down there?" wondered Suicune. It was on the top of a mountain, and it could see humans at the bottom, doing something strange. "I wonder what's going on," it said. It looked around to make sure nothing was there, then it leaped down, rock to rock. When it got down to the bottom, it immediately hid from the humans, so they could not see it and want to capture it. The wind started blowing, a gentle breeze that calmed Suicune. All of a sudden, it heard a loud noise. It looked, and it saw a large drill machine drilling into the mountain!
    "Ignorant humans," it growled. "Don't they have any respect for Pokemon whatsoever?" It leapt from its hiding place and roared. A man caught sight of it and said, "Ah! The legendary Suicune! It is now mine!" He pulled out an Ultra Ball. "Go, Ultra Ball!" he yelled. The ball hit Suicune, and it was pulled into the ball. "Haha!" laughed the man as he picked up the ball with Suicune in it. "I finally have the legendary Suicune. Now nothing can stop me from drilling this mountain!" He laughed cruelly, and the drilling continued.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back