The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Pokémon Gaming Central
help

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Old 1 Week Ago (6:45 PM).

i recently transfered all my pokemon from leaf green to pokemon diamond on the ds thinking to get back into it. however all my pokemon are not following the attacks i give them they fall asleep disobey etc. how do i fix this??????
    Old 1 Week Ago (12:50 AM).

Get more gym badges, pokemon at high levels won't listen to trainers without gym badges. In Diamond/Pearl/Platinum it is based on how many badges you have. Two gym badges and pokemon up to level 30 will obey. Four for up to level 50 and six for up to level 70. All eight gym badges means all pokemon will listen all the time.
      Old 1 Week Ago (2:17 AM).
      Mother of Dragons

Nature: Gentle
      Oh no, that is terrible. I'm glad to have you as s new member,but sorry that such a dilemma has brought you here. I'm sorry your problems can be solved though, don't worry! ^_^

Will put this thread over in gaming instead of intros so that players or frlg and dppt will see it, and hopefully be able to help.

As djizzle pointed out though disobedience is associated with traded Pokemon being at a level higher than what the player can control at the gane stage. Gym badges are the proof of your advancement as a trainer, and by the time you collect them all Pokemon of any level will obey you. If they are Pokemon you captured in game it isn't necessary, you can grind to any level. But traded Pokemon are different.

Name: Narcissus
      Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quick Reply