• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] Enemy Pokemon position not saving/changing?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    So in my game I have some pokemon sprites that are bigger than usual (double the size of a normal sprite) and every time I battle against them, its floating way up in the air. the altitude isn't being changed because it doesn't have the shadow under it, but the Y position is. so ive gone into the editor in game, and tried editing the pbs outside of the game, but for some reason none of the changes make it move. ill edit the numbers and when I go back and check, the number have been saved and changed, but its not affecting the sprite position at all. does anyone know how to fix this? or is there possibly an issue with the size of the sprite that's making it not work? I didn't think size would be a problem since even the vanilla essentials has different size sprites going from gen 4 to 5. any help appreciated :)

Back