• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Aragonite Version

SerlesRomHacking

SerlesRomHacking
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 10, 2019
stQT9G8l.png

ARAGONITE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STORY
You're finally turning ten years old and that means you're finally going to become a pokemon trainer! Journey from your small plateau village into the big city, desolate islands, and dense forests on your quest to become a pokemon master!
C1po2Ddm.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURES
Meet 151 brand new pokemon
sbxESRXm.png

Discover secret areas where rare pokemon hide
pK0ff7Um.png

Battle a new enemy team bent on world domination
IcnrORvm.png

Explore the expansive post game after your trip through the Kyoto region
ZdBBqVym.png

SCREENSHOTS
ulmgyoJm.png

j7cs53rm.png

bMKpPSkm.png

X7Q10Zam.png

ryHkHR1m.png

2HJdEwZm.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Story Boarding, Art, and Mapping by Serles
DI6n9cgl.png

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
i like fakemon hacks and i hope you do them right. the few i've seen in screenshots look fairly good. the overworld sprite could use some work though due to the messy looking hair that the overworld sprite has. and you should also add a boy character. good luck with this though. it doesn't look to bad to me.

Back