• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] [FR] I can't edit a potion's healing value...

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2020
    I've tried both G3T's item editor and PGE by itself to make potions heal 30 instead of 20, yet the item always only heals by 20 points. Changing the description and price is as simple as changing their respective values, but the healing parameter seems to do nothing. The same issue happens with an unhacked FR 1.0. I hate to use the forum for such a simple question but it's driving me mad.

Edit: I figured it out. On PGE there's a "more usage" window under the "usage" tab. That's where you have to change the value. What was throwing me off is that all the potions have a number on every item editor labeled either "parameter" or "value" that is equal to the potion's healing value. I don't think it's a coincidence but since altering it seems to do nothing I have no idea what it's supposed to be

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    It may be something as simple as finding the potion's hex address and change its hex value, try doing that

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    G3T edits an unused(?) value instead of the right one, try using AdvanceItemEditor (AIE) instead.

Last edited:
    Back