• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project PS; The Pokemon shifter case, part 1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    Ah, pokemon. The brilliant servants and citzens of nature. Gifted with mysterious abilities, they live on the planet and treat the world as their playground; Every day, there a new adventure which lays dormant over the horizon, just eager to begin. Plus, they pretty much live in harmony with humans, for the most part. They treat them like they're family...

But do we do likewise? Or rather, likewise as a whole? Unfortunately, that answer is a solemn "no."

Recently, a shady, mysterious corporation known only as Life Gamble Incorporated, or just L.G.Inc. for acronym-like purposes, has begun secretly experimenting with Ditto DNA combined with the DNA of various other pokemon, each in its designated area, intending to use it for commercial, and possibly... Other purposes. You see, not all of LG's clients are legitimate or humbled, you see... In fact, most are from it. Their intent with the project? Find a harmless way to turn a human into a pokemon- Then sell them for profit to various clients clamoring for rare pokemon. And they've found an igenious way to do it. Drinking water and spys watching the employees.They've been watching them, seeing their pokemon preferences, and selected the ones that enjoy rare pokemon. When they conducted the first test, it was on a lab worker. As he drank the water., he was unaware of the contents. Suddenly, jhhe collapsed, and then began to glow, his form changing shape until...

He was gone, and there lay an Azurill. They cooped him up, out him in a pet container, and sold him to the higehest bidder. As many as 13 have suffered this fate... Until the night of the 14th victim...

The secret got out.but the media doesn't have it...

Just a normal teenage boy.

======

[Ulta City, somewhere near LGP HQ:]

A young boy sat on a stoop, his current location somewhere in proximity to the headquarters of Life Gamble incorporated. Man, why was he even out here in this dump? People were so rough and on-edge, and the air here was just? Ugh! Worse, it was too dangerous to venture out on the streets at night, as that was when many Grimer and maybe the occasional Muk or Koffing were out and prowling about the back alleys. And a mob of Grimer was just troublesome to deal with, really. He sighed as he looked up lazily, his face seeming as though he was halfway in la-la-land. He began to stare around at his surroundings and was about to check on his pokeballs when a couple of men in black business suits and sunglasses caught his eyes? Something was off about them? The two paused, unaware that they were being watched, began to have a conversation?

?So, what?s the latest successful batches??

? It?s going great, and the customers are even unaware of how we meet the demands, too. With Android copies filling in for the missing, we have been able to convert about 13 humans successfully into pokemon. Besides, after a while the chances that they?ll switch back to human form lessens, and over time, it becomes impossible to change back. Heh, and whoever said people can?t sold for profit was pretty idiotic, since we?re doing that with the public right now, and they have any clue!?

The boy?s gray eyes widened as he heard this. Humans?? Pokemon created from HUMANS? They were? Talking about selling? People! He clearly realized that there was something much more to this than an illegal trade deal of human lives. Though he probably shouldn?t have, he began to inconspicuously began to follow them to what appeared to be the LGP loading depot. He saw someone who appeared to be a crew worker retrieve a bottle of water from a cooler from his hiding place in the alley shadows. The man twisted the cap off and said something after taking a sip.

?Ahh, nothing like a cool, refreshing bottle of- Ungh!?

He suddenly collapsed to the ground and his helmet fell to the side aas team swooped in to remove akmist aeveything he had on accept his undergarments, and one of the two men whispered something the boy didn?t hear? Odd?

?Watched and be amazed??

Suddenly, the man?s form began to gloow with a white light? Wait a minute, he had seen this light before! It reminded him of when the largest Barboach in Separt lake evolved into Whiscash on relatively warm, dry summer nights. It was a beautiful sight annually. But now, it was about as horrifying as playing a Resident Evil game in a dark! What was happening to this man? His form was changing both drastically in size, and mass. What is going ON, here? As the light subsided, a new voice soon answered that question?

?Char! Charmander, char!?

The slowly opened his eyes and gasped in shock at what he saw, the construction worker was GONE and in his place stood, all 2?0? and 19 lbs, was a fully-fledged Charmander. Yes, a Charmander. Here. In Silverdust City. He gasped in an awkward mix of horror and amazement. Unfortunately, he was also noticed by a guard.

?Hey, that kid just saw our little manufacturing process! Houndour, sic ?em!?

The boy tore off running, jumping over a fence as heard the Houndour close in, barking like crazy. Then. he saw a boat heading for... Well, somewhere, and hopped on, telling the crew that he had someone chasing him?

Unfortunately, he had dropped something- His official pokemon league ID card. The Houndour pickeed up his scent on it and howled. His trainer, the guard, soon came running.

?What?d you find, Houndour??

The houndour used its mouth to and the man the trainer?s ID card.

(Hmm? So that was Seth Wayes, some kid that is a pokemon trainer, eh? I?d better tell the boss about him, he may prove to be a hindrance in our plans?) He thought to himself, stand ing still to look around for a moment.

He then casually faded out from the scene, and into the shadows, making his way to the Loading Depot.

Something sinister was brewing? Something very sinister?

(OOC: Well, here are the RP rules:
    Main Rules:
    1. No spamming
    2. No G-Modding (examples are one-hit KOs, always hitting your opponent,and you always dodging your opponent's attacks)
    3. If you are currently a Pokemon, you use these symbols to talk: {}, but if you are still a human, you use these to talk: ""
    4. You can have a max of one Pokemon Shifter, and two normal trainers as you want. NPCs are exempt from this rule.
    5. Follow the following guidelines for Pokemon Shifters and trainers:

Pokemon Shifters rules:
    1. No legendaries, no dittos...
    2. To change your character drinks a bottle of LG Inc. Mineral water and changes into there most coveted pokemon.
    3. Each characters personal reaction to the pokemon shifting is different. If you want your character to be stuck as a pokemon forever thats fine.
    4. A shifter may have up to 3 pokemon forms.
    5. Wen a shifter talks as a pokemon, humands can;t understand them; It'll sound like normal poke-talk.
    6. For speaking your character in pokemon form can of course talk to other pokemon, and can talk to humans through mindspeach, but ONLY if they are a psychic type! They do not have to have this ability.
    7.Fish pokemon can hoover slightly above land.
    8. You have to start as a human first.

Trainer rules:

1. No legendaries.
    2. You may not start with more then 3 pokemon.(Gym Leaders may have 6)
    3. Exact definition of levels, stats, and other such may not be reffered to. In other words dont say 'my pikachu is level 100 and its special defense is 158 so it can kick your tail!' instead say 'my pikachu is at a very high level, with awsome special defence!' and as such everyone can define that as they wish.
    4. Official tournaments will be judged by judges. If you would like to set up a tourny, PM me...
    5. You may have one main gym leader character if you wish.
    6. You must start with at least one pokemon.
    7. You can catch wild pokemon, but only up to 16 total permitted.
    8. Try to make this believable to the most possile extent, and have fun!

========================

Oh yeah, character info:

Name: Seth Wayes
    Type: Trainer
    Hometown: Separt Village

pokemon in inventory(in catching order):

1. #158: Totodile [male] {Was sitting out fishing when the line suddenly was pulled under and it was seen splashing at the surface. He happened to have a lure ball on him at the time, so he used that in a bit of a gamble and caught it.}

2. #23: Ekans [male] {Was found inside one of the local sheds and surprised a local. Captured it to #1 prevent it from doing harm, and #2, add on to his pokedex. Oddly enough, this Ekans is black and the yellow areas are a silvery white color}

3. #371: Bagon [male] {Was abandoned by an irresponsible trainer and found wondering around near its pokeball. Is still a bit traumatized by the incident, and hence can be slightly untrusting of humans at times. It sufffered under its former trainer, who regularly kicked it around and verbally abused it.} )

)

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Name: Ruki Moon
    Hometown: StarLight Town
    Pokemon: Houndour, Togetic, and Dratini

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I guess I'll join

Name: Yuki ???
    Hometown:??? (she doesn't remember her hometown she's suffering of amnesia)
    Pokemon: Chikorita,wynaut and Poliwag (she doesn't remember how she got her pokemon either)

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
    I love how this RP is so detailed, the plot is amazing, and I'm positive this will be a big hit!

Name: Colby Richter
    Hometown: DarkShadow Town
    Pokemon: #93 Haunter, male, caught as a Gastly, was injured and I befriended him

#212 Scizor, female, hatched from egg as Scyther, found egg in the remains of an old warehouse
    #281 Kirlia, female, was a gift from a dear friend

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Name: Rikku Starr
    Hometown: Stardust City

pokemon:

1. #52: Meowth. male. Had been abandoned and beaten. Nursed back to health by Rikku.
    2. #25: Pikachu. male. Was won in a dangerous gamble.

If I may add?

Personality/History: Rikku is outgoing and likes guys...a lot. She will never back down from a gamble, and the bigger the risk, the better. Somewhat of a thug, she hangs around with the wrong kind of people. She herself doesn't harm people or steal things, but she does own stolen goods that others gave to her. However, she and her gang have certain standards. They don't steal from normal people. No, they steal from stores and conglomerates. Some would refer to them as the Robin Hoods of the alley. Thus, on the street, they are called the RHA. However, why she hangs out with these people is a mystery, since she has a nice home.

Appearance:She has blond hair that she spikes, then puts in pigtails out the back, not out the sides. Her shirt is more like a white half of a shirt. She wears extremely short jean shorts, knee socks, and tennis shoes.

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    (OOC: Pardonthe double post, but I think I need to clarify something, hehehe...
    If you guys were puzzled by that last post, then excuse me, as it was my fault and it may not have been cohesive because I was a bit tired at that moment and I have ADD(attention deficit disorder).

Alana: Accepted
    Smarty_arty: Accepted, and interesting character. Amnesia is always an interesting element to add to the mix! Gives a huge amount of room for character development, redevelopment, and personal conflict, especcially if a character wakes up one day and suddenly remembers his past as a hitman or something along those lines.
    Alter Ego: Accepted, and congrats on being the first shifter! You'll also find that his bottle is one of the few carrying the compound that allows you to change back into a human again without genetic re-engineering, and that your character has a maximum of three pokemon forms. This is also the situation for any other shifter.
    Night-kun: Accepted, and I too think this'll be a hit RP- Once it gets more attention. Can you spread the word, if possible to established RPers?

Also, someone can say where the boat is heading, as long as it isn't the Mines of Moria, and anyone is welcome to RP the boat crew or some LG thugs. Thank you! ;) )

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    Trainer Kat said:
    Name: Rikku Starr
    Hometown: Stardust City

pokemon:

1. #52: Meowth. male. Had been abandoned and beaten. Nursed back to health by Rikku.
    2. #25: Pikachu. male. Was won in a dangerous gamble.

If I may add?

Personality/History: Rikku is outgoing and likes guys...a lot. She will never back down from a gamble, and the bigger the risk, the better. Somewhat of a thug, she hangs around with the wrong kind of people. She herself doesn't harm people or steal things, but she does own stolen goods that others gave to her. However, she and her gang have certain standards. They don't steal from normal people. No, they steal from stores and conglomerates. Some would refer to them as the Robin Hoods of the alley. Thus, on the street, they are called the RHA. However, why she hangs out with these people is a mystery, since she has a nice home.

Appearance:She has blond hair that she spikes, then puts in pigtails out the back, not out the sides. Her shirt is more like a white half of a shirt. She wears extremely short jean shorts, knee socks, and tennis shoes.

Accepted! You've RPed in-depth before as well, haven't you? ;)

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    Oh and one more thing: Here's the map of the region where this RP takes place! It only shows major or important settlements, though; There are many not shown, as the regions are proportionately large, like they are in the anime.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: First and only shifter it seems. Ah well, here goes:

Adventure, excitement, tough Pok?mon, money, fame, money...yes, a trainer's career is truly the best choice for the young and able bodied. Of course it's hard, there are a lot of people who'll tell you how hard it is to recieve your first Pok?mon not to mention raise to be good enough to make the cut, the hardships of keeping it safe from those who would abuse it, not to mention the insane travel distances involved...but Teioh was not one to listen to such people, young, foolhardy, and determined, he had left his hometown of Suncrest on a journey to become the League Champion. He had no pok?mon, or any idea where to get them, but he was confident that those little details would sort themselves out in time. Which was why said youngster found himself stranded on a desolate highway in the middle of what was later described as 'the greatest downpour in recorded history' with an empty backpack (For he had eaten all his food earlier and had taken to wearing his sleeping bag as a makeshift cloak to get at least some kind of cover from the rain), a soaked, black t-shirt and pair of jeans, a messy tuft of equally soaked black hair hanging over his face and with a thumb in the air. He was too proud and stubborn to go back (Not to mention that his parents would probably give him a memorable trashing for running away) but too tired to go on.

Just as he was about to give up and continue on foot (although his feet protested against this course of action to the best of their ability) Teioh noticed the long waited gleam of headlights down the highway.
    "Hey! Hey! Stop!" Teioh had been waiting almost half an hour for the darn thing and was certainly not going to let it pass. In a desperate and potentially suicidal act that you will never hear any seasoned hitch-hiker reccomend he leapt into the middle of the road, both thumbs raised in mid air.

Under the course of the next couple of minutes Teioh watched his past life unfold in fast replay. It proved to be a rather dull and repetitive flick with a boring plot and poorly planed dialouge, although the pre-birth episodes (How he came to remember thos he never found out) were surprisingly fascinating. Soon, the flurry of images was replaced with a scene of him slowly floating upwards towards a bright light and the beckoning of dead relatives, the light was a good place, so Teioh's senses told him, so he didn't resist. But just before he reached the said place Teioh felt a tug on his shoulder. The tug soon developed into a full-fledged pull dragging him backwards, down, into the darkness...

"You okay kid?"

As he opened his eyes Teioh found himself back on the position he had been in, with the slight addition of lying flat on his, now scraped, back with a worried, and rather portly, truckdriver crouched beside him. To his fortune the truck had been driving at a fairly slow pace and Teioh had only recieved superficial injuries.
    "Yeah" He replied "I'm fine."
    The truckdriver, dressed in a LG.inc. uniform that looked a size too small, gave a sigh of relief. His face soon grew stern however.
    "What the heck where you thinking? Jumping headlong in front of a truck! You could have been killed!"
    "Sorry" Teioh muttered, massaging his aching right arm, "I just wanted a ride."
    "Where to?"
    "Anywhere but Suncrest."
    "Well hop in."
    "So, it's okay with you?"
    "Would I tell you to hop in if it wasn't? I'm not leaving an injured kid to die in the middle of the road. Now come on before we both catch our death from cold."

-------To be continued----------

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    OOC: can you become a shifter later in this RP?

I woke up from something that felt like a hundred year long sleep I had no idea where or who I was the only thing I could recall was a sharp pain in my head. I stood up and began emptying my pockets I grabbed something that felt like plastic I pulled my trainer card out of the pocket according to the card my name was Yuki, know I knew who I was but what I didn't know where I was, I began walking on the road hoping someone would notice me and give me a ride.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: This is my first time RPing, ever. So any advice from you more experienced people would be appreciated :D .

For the first time in his journey things were actually looking up for Teioh. The rain was still going strong of course, but now he was watching it from within the confines of a warmed, lighted truck in the company of the rather friendly truckdriver, who had introduced himself as Biggs. He was, so Teioh soon learned, an ex-trainer who had found the trainer's career to be too difficult and had instead found himself a living in the employ LG.inc. and was very sympathetic towards Teioh's plight.
    "How long til' we're there?" Teioh asked
    "Bout' five minutes I recon'. I'll drop you of at the factory, but from there you're on your own."
    "I'll manage."

-5 minutes later-

"Well, here we are, Balautenos city."

Teioh looked up, with its towering walls, velved iron gate and barred windows the LG inc. building looked more like a prison camp than a factory. The arrivial of the truck was greeted by a chorus of Houndor barks, soon silenced by their gruff handlers. While Teioh was relieved to be back with civilization, gruesome though this building was, the two silent figures, in their black suits and shades, overseeing this unexcpected turn of events from the main entrance were caught up in debate.

"There wasn't supposed to be anyone with him." The figure on the left stated.
    "Shall we call of the operation?" The one on the right inquired
    "Didn't you say we recieved an excessive amount of water?"
    "Wouldn't his family miss him?"
    "Would they know?"
    "I see your point."

The conversation ended just as the truck skid to a halt in front of the entrance.

"Who are those two?" Teioh whispered under his breath.
    "LG excecutives." Biggs muttered with a hint of nervousness "I wonder why they'd be interested in a routine delivery. A creepy lot they are."
    "Ah...Mr.Biggs" the one of the left called.
    "We were unaware that you had a son." The one on the right continued.
    "Or that you brought him along on your rounds"
    "You should notify our publicity manager of such things."
    "We wouldn't want to be faultily accused of using child labour."
    They both gave a cold, emotionless chuckle, signifying that laughing was not only allowed, but actually required. Teioh and Biggs nervously followed suit.
    "Ahh..h-he's not my son." Biggs stuttered under the cold, inquisitive glare of the nearly identical men "Just a poor kid I picked up on the road. I'll send him of right away."
    "Let's not be hasty." the one on the right said.
    "You both must be parched after such a long drive." his colleague noted.
    "I-I'm fine really." Teioh protested weakly, there was something thoroughly disturbing about these two well-dressed men and he wanted to get away from them as fast as possible.
    "No, no, no" the right one exclaimed, starting of their tandem conversation once more.
    "We would be pleased to give both you some water."
    "In fact, we insist."

With that, the man on the left signaled one of the workers to bring two bottles of water.

"Let's just play along." Biggs whispered.
    "Here you go." The man on the right said, handing one to each of them.
    "Drink up." The left one prompted.
    "No need for that suspicious look."
    "We're just showing some hospitality."
    "What do you think it is?"
    "Poison?"

They gave another chuckle, as glacial as the first. The water looked tempting, sparkling in the light of the sun which had just started peeking from behind the scattering masses of clouds. And he was thirsty. With that thought in mind Teioh pulled out the stopper and took a large swig of water from the bottle, vaguely aware that Biggs was doing the same beside him, allowing the liquid to wash trough his parched body.

As the very last drop of water dissapeared down Teioh's troath a strange sensation came over him. His stomach knotted itself, sending out a wave of nausea that made his whole body shiver. Teioh's head spun, fixing his eyes upward in a last attempt to retain consciousness he caught a brief glimpse of the two LG excecutives wearing identical smiles of satisfication, before he hurtled down towards the waiting ground.

That day, an Espeon and a Slowbro were added to LG inc.'s stock of merchandise.

OOC: That turned out longer than I excpected. :surprised

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I had been walking for hours now and there was still no sight of civilization. I didn't know how long I could last in this heat the grassy fields had now turned into a scorching hot desert then I saw something it was a sign the sign said 20 miles to stardust city. Aah I can't take it the heat was too much I fell motionless on the road.

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    (OOC: Wow, alter ego, that is EXCELLENT! Keep it up! As for you, smarty_arty, you are doing good so far, but I want to point out that reffering t9o your character in the first prerson, is a bit confusing. Try it from a third person perspective. also, you cn makr your character end up becoming a shifter, but that is entirely up to you.)

"What?! You have to be pulling my leg, kid! You mean tell me you saw a fully-grown man turn into a pokemon...?"

"Please officer, I'm not kidding!"

"Oh really, now?! Well, I guess that means horses can turn into cereal bars, too! I'm so convinced!"

"Really sir, I'm not lying! I saw it with my very own eyes!"

"Get lost kid, I'm not playing your little game!"

Uh-oh... Prepare to be punted... Gulp...

"WHAAAA- OOF!"

A young man landed on the curb of Balautenos City. Hmph, figures they'd think he was cuckoo... Still, it was the truth... That young man just so happened to be Seth Wayes. and right now, the only thing Seth wanted was a hotel room and a large pie of pizza to share with his pokemon, Totodile's being topped with anchovies. Unfortunately, things like that can be tough when your a rookie trainer and finances are tight at times. Not to mention that he wittinessed a man get turned into a Charmander 2 days ago and that he now may have an entire corrupted corporation trying to hunt him down... He sighed as he walked down the sidewalk. Yup, hre sure was down on his luck. Suddenly, another young lad, no older than 16 & 1/2 appeared on that same sidewalk, waking on the opposite side. Seth took only one glance andimmediatley recocnized the guy to be another trainer. He was carefull, howeverm, not to make eye contact. as the young man walked closer and closer, Seth tried to casually walk past him. Don't make eye contact, Don't make eye contact...

Thst's when he impulsively looked into the trainer's eyes, and sawhim stop and return the glance.

Crap...

"Hey, you a pokemon trainer, stranger?" The other boy asked, eyeing his potential opponent. Heh, this kid'll be easy! He looks like a newbie!

"And what if I am?" Seth said cooly as he looked into the other boy's eyes. Hmm,. an overconfident lout... He can use that personality flaw to his advantage...

"Then I challenge you to a pokemon battle!" He said, pointing a finger at an area of asphault, a pokeball symbol and two boxes on both sides outined in white chalk on the surface.

"I accept. By the way, the name's Seth. Seh Wayes. You?"

"Vinny's my name, don't wear it out!"

"Well Vinny," Seth said as he extended a hand for shaking and grinned."May the best man win, so to say. Nice to meet you, by the way."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, nice to meet you too... Let's just lose the yappin' and get down to the action!"

(Hmm... So he's arrogant and rude; A destructive combination of behavior for trainers...) Seth thought to himself as he rolled his eyes slightly and walked over to his spot. Maybe this buffon would've taken the hint, had he not been so blind..

"Ready?" He asked, still grinning.

"All righty then, let's get this party started!" Vinny said excitedly as he pulled a pokeball out of his pocket and hit the button to enlarge it. He then reared back and threw the ball.

"Go, Electrike!" Vinny shouted as the ball opened up and moments after the flash of light and the ball returning to its owner, an Electrike stood there.

"Okay, then..."

Seth then pulled a pokeball from his belt and did likewise with it.

"Come on out, Ekans!" He said as the pokemon appeared, and Vinny screwed up his face.

"Uh, dude? You sure that's an Ekans???" He said, a puzzled look on his face.

a beam of sweat drifted down Seth's forehead. Man this guy was dopy! A cry soon answered that question:

"Ekansssss!" Ekans hissed.

"Alright, enough monkeying around! Let's start!" Seth said as he regained his composure anfd looked around at the now gathering crowd of spectators circling the battle.

"Ekans, use your quick attack!"

"Electrike, use agility!"

Ekans suddenly charged forward at high speed toward Electrike, only to hit... A blur. Electrike suddenly appeared in the air above it.

"Good job, Electrike! Now use shock wave!"

Seth widened his eyes. Think fast...

"Quickly Ekans, burrow underground!" He shouted to his pokemon.

Ekans moved to the side and burrowed into the soft dirt middle of the battle arena just as Electrike landed.

"Darn it, where'd it go...?" Vinny mumbled as his pokemon looked around alertly.

"Now, Ekans! Use dig!"

Ekans suddenly came shooting back to the surface, right under Electrike, and slammed the adversary into the air as it coiled back up in front of Seth. Electrike fell to the earth, KO'd.

(Heh... Electric types can take a good beating from above r at-level, but from below, they're defenseless.) Seth thought as he grinned.

"Gah... Electrike, return." Vinny said as he recaled his pokemon back into its ball."good try..." He mumbled before pulling out another ball.

"Let's see your Ekans Top this one, Seth! Go, Natu!"

Natu appeared and Ekans watched it wearily. Poison types can go far, but agains a pychic like Nau, they aren't too formidable.

"Natu, Psychic!"

Ekans suddenly began straining, and then was knocked out by a second aftershock.

"Aw, no... Ekans, return!" Set h said as he recalled his pokemon."Nice work, man!" He said before putting the ball back on his belt and pulling out another one.

"Go, Bagon!"

a Bagon then appeared.

"Bagon, dragonbreath!"

Natu was suddenly engulfed in drago nflames before shaking it off.

"Natu, Psybeam!'

A rainbowish beam blasted Bagon back few feet and on its back, but it shook it off and got back up.

"Bagon, headbutt!"

natu was hit by Bagon' rock hard skull, knocking it back 2 yards and rendering it KO'd as well.

"Darn, he's good. Natu, return! you've had enough..."

after recalling Natu, Vinny pulled out ye another pokeball. His last one.

"Go, Trapinch!"

A Trapinch appeared, staring Bagon down. This one was tough...

"Trapinch, Dragonbreath!"

trapinch also engulfed Bagon in fragon flame, and knocked it out.

"Ehh, Bagon! Return, buddy!" Seth said, realling it to its pokeball. Noew he too had one left... After putting Bagon's ball back on his belt, he pulled out a lure ball, which contained his first pokemon ever.

(C'mon, buddy, don't let me down now...) He thought as he enlarged the ball.

"Go, Totodile!"

A Totodile then appeared with a cry.

"Toto-toto-totodile!" It said happily as it hugged onto Seth's leg(sound familiar? :D ). Seth carefully pried it off.

"Hey come on, buddy, we can hang out after the battle!" Seth said wth a chuckle."Totodile, water gun!"

A poweful jet of water shot at Trapinch and... Missed! What the...?

"Heh... Fast, isn't it!" Vinny chuckled as he spoke."Trapinch, stomp!"

Trapinh moved forward with unbelievable speed and stomped on Totodile. Oww...

"Totodile, water gun!"

This time, Totodiles's attack hit, dead on and full-force. It knocked Trapinch into the ground and KO'd it.

"Aww, no!" Vinny yelled as he saw the results. He returned Trapinch, then glared at Seth.

"I'll get you for this, Seth Wayes! ARGH!!" He said as he ran off, leaving 2500 pokedollars behind as the prize and the crowd cheering foir thevictor. Totodilethen leapt on Seth's chest, knovcking him to the ground whilst nudging its trainer playfully.

"Good job buddy, now let's head to the pokemon center!"

he returned Totodile, then gathered up the money and headed into a nearby pokemon center. Whoo, he felt great, and he couldn't have done it without his pokemon!

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    OOC: Yes, I have. =)

IC: "Rikku? Rikku Starr?" Rikku turned. Her spiky blond hair was pulled back into pigtails. "Yes?" she said, a hint of annoyance in her voice. She chewed a stick of gum, crossed her arms, and waited.

"I'm from LG. We believe you have...something of value to us. It was stolen a while back, and we have reason to believe you have it," he said. Rikku shook her head. "I never stole anything in my life. Now, if you'll excuse me," she said, walking past him towards the door.

His hand shot out and grabbed her upper arm. She winced a little. "You're not going anywhere," the man said. "Not until you hand over the goods." Rikku broke free of his grasp. "I told ya, I don't got nothin'!" she said. "You wanna settle this, we'll do it over a Pokemon battle." She reached for her belt.

The man laughed. "I don't think that's good enough," he said. Rikku glared. "What do ya mean?" she asked. The man smiled. "If you lose, not only do we get back the goods, but you come with me. We need more test subjects," he said, lauging maniacally all of a sudden.

[T.B.C.]

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Erm, if it's not too late, I'd like to join too. ^-^

Name: Mara Kilpatrick
    Hometown: Intertwine City
    Personality: Upbeat, generally happy, and she likes to have things going good. She freaks out easily though, and when bad things happen, she relies heavily on her pokemon and her friends to help get her through it. She's generally friendly with others but is slightly nervous around boys because she's never really had any close guy friends.
    Looks/Appearance: Wears a hat like the FR/LG main girl, but it's dark blue and light blue. She wears a lavender shirt with dark purple shorts, and has a small backpack she carries around with her stuff in it. She has boring brown hair (well, she thinks it's boring =P) and light blue eyes.
    Pokemon:

Growlithe: A male, who was given to her as a pet when she was about ten years old. She uses him in battles now though.

Squirtle: A female, who was caught near the ocean when it washed up from the tide. Mara has no idea how it got there, and neither does Squirtle. She calls it 'Squirt' affectionately, and so does Growlithe.

Added personality and appearance if ya' don't mind. I believe someone else did as well.

Deadly Aim

Seth Wayes
    Years
    Light_Azumarill said:
    Erm, if it's not too late, I'd like to join too. ^-^

Name: Mara Kilpatrick
    Hometown: Intertwine City
    Personality: Upbeat, generally happy, and she likes to have things going good. She freaks out easily though, and when bad things happen, she relies heavily on her pokemon and her friends to help get her through it. She's generally friendly with others but is slightly nervous around boys because she's never really had any close guy friends.
    Looks/Appearance: Wears a hat like the FR/LG main girl, but it's dark blue and light blue. She wears a lavender shirt with dark purple shorts, and has a small backpack she carries around with her stuff in it. She has boring brown hair (well, she thinks it's boring =P) and light blue eyes.
    Pokemon:

Growlithe: A male, who was given to her as a pet when she was about ten years old. She uses him in battles now though.

Squirtle: A female, who was caught near the ocean when it washed up from the tide. Mara has no idea how it got there, and neither does Squirtle. She calls it 'Squirt' affectionately, and so does Growlithe.

Added personality and appearance if ya' don't mind. I believe someone else did as well.

(OOC: No, its not too late at all! you are accepted! When this thread reaches over 3 pages though, I'll require a PM request if any others wish to jin in at that point.

Btw, Trainer Kat, where is your character exactly? In the pokemon center? I'm a little lost here...)

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Cool! Okay, time to post...

Mara
    -------------

"Um... Growlithe, I think your intuition was wrong about what street to go down," a young girl said, frowning at a small map she was holding in her hands.

Her small orange and black puppy pokemon looked up at her with an annoyed look.

"What?" the girl said, glaring at her pokemon.

The pokemon gave her an even more annoyed look. It made a few small barks and looked at her again.

"Oh wait, you did want to go down that one street didn't you?" she asked, suddenly thinking that perhaps it was her fault and not Growlithe's that she had gone the wrong way.

Growlithe nodded, his expression softened to one of smug relief. Mara placed her hands on her hips and puffed out her cheeks in anger.

"I swear sometimes it really stinks not being able to understand pokemon!" she said aloud, and then bringing up the map again angrily. She scanned the area they were supposed to be in. A friend of hers was letting them stay at her house for a little while, and Mara had wanted to get there by the end of the day. There was no place to camp out in a city; at least, nowhere she would want to stay.

Mara adjusted her hat as she motioned for Growlithe to follow her. As they walked down the street, Mara began to think back on the beginning of her journey...

She had been a typical young girl living in Intertwine City, and had never had a close relationship with pokemon aside from seeing and interacting with her friends' pokemon. When she was ten years old, her parents decided to give her a pet pokemon because of the fact that she had no siblings, and they thought that she needed someone to play with.

Growlithe had been a great friend to her, and the two of them basically grew up together. It wasn't until she was fourteen that she decided to become a pokemon trainer. She was walking on the beach with Growlithe when the two of them discovered a small female Squirtle lying in the sand unconscious. After healing it, they learned that the Squirtle had no memory of where it even came from. The threesome decided on starting out on a journey together, possibly to find out where Squirtle was from, and as Mara brought herself back to the present, she realized that she still had no idea where she was going.

"Shoot," she said with frustration, "Let's just go to the Pokemon Center and then call her to ask for directions. At least then we can get some food."

Growlithe nodded. Mara should make decisions dealing with finding food more often.

After a few minutes of walking, Mara had managed to find her way to the center, with some help from Growlithe, and entered into it through the big sliding glass doors.

"Where's the phones?" she asked herself.

Growlithe was looking around too. Though he was more concerned with where the food was.

This was going to be a long night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back