• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GENERATION VI FOOTPRINTS

A friend of mine was searching for Generation 6 Footprints for viewing on pokedex. But to his and mine surprise, we couldn't find any post. Then, I searched my all downloaded resources from various sources and got this thing. I don't know from where I got them and who are the original artists. If anyone viewing this post is the original artist, tell me to change the credits.

Credits- An anonymous Artist.

Attachments

• Gen6 Footprints.zip
    22.1 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

*Sakisoap*

Mimikyu, what are you doing? ...nyeh... Mimikyu..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2020
    Thanks for the help! This is going to be really great for my rom in progress: Pokemon Lurking Shadows. (The name may be a bit cliche but I couldn't think of anything else and it fits really well with the storyline)

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2023
    Thank you for the Footprints! I've been looking forever and haven't found any. For the New Essential version you need the Pokemon name as Data-name instant of the dex-nummer. So i changed the Name and i will share it in this Forum. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to post links yet, so you need to change the end of the Link by yourself:
    This Thread-ID: 436217
    My Thread-ID: 483703

Back