• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BULK SPRITE RESIZER

BULK SPRITE RESIZER​
As the name suggests, this program allows you to resize multiple sprites with just one click.

What is does!
This program allows you to resize multiple sprites at once, saving your time to resize each sprite one by one. It comes super handy when you have to convert large Essentials sprite to EBS one or vice versa. If you are downloading images from external sites, for eg- Serebii, for item icons, and don't want to waste time resizing all of them, you have come to right place.
!!IMPORTANT!!
This was designed by chronox and I am just posting this valuable program here for ease. I don't own anything and all rights are reserved by chronos.
How to USE!
This is super easy to use. You can just open the program and see how to use it.
Basically, you have to put all your sprites in the Input folder and then open the program. It will also ask you to do the same. After you have put all your sprites, just press any key in the program. Now, you need to specify the size. For eg- Enter 2 if you want to double the sprite size or 0.5 to half the sprite size. Then press any key. The program will execute and resize and then place all your sprites correctly resized in the Output folder. Access all the sprites from there and enjoy!!!

Attachments

• Bulk Sprite Resizer.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 807
Last edited:

popelus

Popelus
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2022
    Hey there! I've been using your tool to increase the size of my sprites, and it works perfectly, it's super useful!

However, I've recently needed to use it to make sprites smaller, and what I've found is that setting it to 0.5 actually makes it 5 times bigger! Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
    Years
  • Hello all my sprites is 192x192, and I need to resize 809 sprites in one time, but I need to mkae them all be 288x288, and I am don't getting to mkae them 288x288, how I will make that?

Hello all my sprites is 192x192, and I need to resize 809 sprites in one time, but I need to mkae them all be 288x288, and I am don't getting to mkae them 288x288, how I will make that?

Looks like your game has all GenPokemons. Great. Moving to the topic.

1. Paste all your 809 sprites in the Input folder.
    2. Open the ResizeSprites.exe file.
    3. Press any key to continue.
    4. Since 288 is 1.5 times 192, type 1.5 in the command prompt.
    5. Press Enter, and BOOM.
    6. Check Output folder.

Last edited:

Canal_do_Lontra

Years
  • Looks like your game has all GenPokemons. Great. Moving to the topic.

1. Paste all your 809 sprites in the Input folder.
    2. Open the ResizeSprites.exe file.
    3. Press any key to continue.
    4. Since 288 is 1.5 times 188, type 1.5 in the command prompt.
    5. Press Enter, and BOOM.
    6. Check Output folder.

Hello, I need help with that in put 288x288, because I put 1.5 and all the sprites give me a bad result:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-tyX6ORAMamZObtfnKhaVPJ8sRIFvAXD/view?usp=sharing

Canal_do_Lontra

Years
  • yeah, they all are safe, thank you very much, I searched a lot of programs that resize a lot of images in one time, they all aren't good, but when I
    go test this tool, I saw that this is the best tool of resizing a lot of images in one time and this tool resize in very good quality. The other programs
    don't resize in good quality, thanks

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    The file has a virus! ...or is it a false positive?

Edit: Nevermind, it was indeed a false positive. Thank you so much for this tool! I appreciate it!

Here's an important feedback I wanted to give: For backsprites, a normal 2 makes the sprite still tiny, but the 2.5 resize gets it TOO scaled, maybe do an option of scaling 2.1 to 2.4?

unknown.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    So I have an odd situation. I have a sorite that is 69x79, but I want to shrink it down to 64x64. How would I do that?

Back