• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon New Age A Pokemon Multiplayer Game

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Pokemon New Age!
    PYRDbe.jpg

Pokemon New Age HAS RELEASED! Join our discord to receive more frequent updates: https://discord.gg/Pz9nz2f The only way to gain access to the game will be to join the Discord!
    This game has been in the works for quite some time. It will be Multiplayer through BYOND! Estimated hours of gameplay are around 200 hours!!!
    test.png

Planned Features(Subjected to Change):
    -All Regions: Kanto, Orange Islands, Sevii Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, and Galar!
    -All Pokemon: 893+ Pokemon, All Region Variants, Cloned Pokemon, Shadow Pokemon, Mega Pokemon, G-Max Pokemon!
    -All Items from Every Region!
    -All Abilities and Moves including Z-Moves!
    -PVP Tournaments! -Own your own Gym! And have your friends be the trainers!
    -Own/Decorate your own house or Land!
    -Pokemon Roam, no random encounters!
    -Let your pokemon Roam in your house or if you own land!
    -Pokemon Jobs(Breeder, Scientist, Ranger)
    -Battle Bond Greninja
    -HMs don't take up move slots
    -Legendary Pokemon appear in the overworld once every 2 day's for 10 minutes somewhere across all areas. So you have to go find it!!!
    -Pokemon Trainer ranks(Gym Leader, Champion, Pokemon Master, Pokemon Grandmaster, Monarch)
    -Guilds
    -Mechanics are mostly gen 8
    -You can explore the entire landscape of each region not just the set pathways -Choose over 250 starter Pokémon
    -Start in any town or city you want -Battle Gyms in any order
    -Auction house: Weekly auctions will take place where people can bid with in game money and real life money
    -Marketplace: Set up your own shop that's run by an NPC for 24 hours.
    -Pick up "Journeys" from pokemon scientists in each region.
    -No level 100 limit!!!! Allow your pokemon to grow as strong as you want!
    -Label people as rivals
    -You and a friend can tag along and double battle all battles expect gym/elite 4 etc
    -Team Shadow: The Pokémon world has a new evil organization. Team Shadow. Your task is to find out what team shadow is after, ruin their plans, and defeat the leader, Alastair. They are producing highly aggressive Pokémon called shadow Pokémon. They will frequently raid towns or cities you must show up and defeat them. The longer they are there the more powerful they become!!!
    -156 Regular Pokemon(With I believe 8 fossil types and 10 new Eeveelutions), 6 Mythical Pokemon, and 4 Legendary Pokemon. a Total of 166 new fake pokemon
    -PLAY MULTIPLAYER OR SOLO!!!

Credits:
    Spoiler:

GAME HAS RELEASED!​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    I have to agree with Sparhawk55; this is a super ambitious project. But I'm sure people have made crazier things! So I have faith you guys will do well with this. I'd be excited to see some update posts as your team moves ahead with this.

Tenshi333

I love Fairy Tail and Fairy types
    Years
  • Heyo, Angie here!

Can I just say this Game sounds incredibly awesome? I really hope everything goes well for the Team while making the game, so good luck!
    Be sure to update us tho, I'm sure even more people would like to play a game like this!

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    WOW!
    THIS GAME WOULD BE SUPERB!
    is this playable to latest version of visual boy advance? :D

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Heyo, Angie here!

Can I just say this Game sounds incredibly awesome? I really hope everything goes well for the Team while making the game, so good luck!
    Be sure to update us tho, I'm sure even more people would like to play a game like this!

Thank you! Major updates will be posted here. Minor and major updates will be posted in the discord channel. Pop in and say hello! :)

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    I have to agree with Sparhawk55; this is a super ambitious project. But I'm sure people have made crazier things! So I have faith you guys will do well with this. I'd be excited to see some update posts as your team moves ahead with this.

Very ambitious but it has been in the works for almost 6 years! Thank you for your support!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Will this be in zip? Also can we pick any Pokemon to start with?

This game is being made through BYOND! Its all completely free. So no zip, you need BYOND. And as of right now, the team has decided yes. But that can always change

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Fun bit of info. This game is based around 1 major thing. FREEDOM. Do whatever go where ever. So if you look at kanto part of the map above there is pathways you CAN Go. For example, Pallet Town -> Route 1 -> Viridan City. In NEW AGE you could for example go northeast from Pallet up to Vermillion City! Instead of being able to explore just where those lines are you can explore the entire landscape!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Another fun bit of info:

When Kanto releases these are the options for starter Pokémon:

Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Caterpie, Weedle, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Ekans, Pichu, Sandshrew, Nidoran-M, Nidoran-F, Cleffa, Vulpix, Igglypuff, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Venonat, Diglet, Meowth, Psyduck, Mankey, Growlithe, Poliwag, Abra, Machop, Bellsprout, Tentacool, Geodude, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Magnemite, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Seel, Grimer, Shellder, Gastly, Onix, Drowzee, Krabby, Voltorb, Exeggcute, Cubone, Tyrogue, Lickitung, Koffing, Rhyhorn, Happiny, Tangela, Kangaskan, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Mime Jr, Scyther, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Pinsir, Tauros, Magikarp, Lapras, Ditto, Eevee, Porygon, Omanyte, Kabuto, Munchlax, and Dratini

Back