• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Binary] Pokéluv (FireRed/Emerald)

Akiak

dreamin'
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Hi, I started the Pokeluv project several years ago and it's now in a pretty good place.

The main feature is that all 386 Pokemon have been rebalanced to be at least somewhat viable, whilst staying true to their identity. All level-up evolutions now occur via Rare Candy so that you have full control over the Pokemon you want to use.

There's many more features so be sure to check out the thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=398903

Pokéluv (FireRed/Emerald)

Pokéluv (FireRed/Emerald)

I am looking for someone to help me come up with semi-competitive movesets for all 386 Pokemon, making use of all the new buffs that my hack introduces.

These movesets will be inserted into the randomizer's files, making the game much more interesting and challenging (currently all trainer Pokemon have level-up movesets). They will also be inserted in the Battle Frontier and Battle Tents.

Any level of experience is okay, as long as you like the idea behind the project. I've already done movesets for about 80 Pokemon and I find it quite fun, but it'll take some time to finish up the rest and I am quite busy atm.

If you're looking for something fun and simple to work on, let me know!

Last edited:
    Back