• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Traniers meet the Digidestined

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
Years
  • ok this is a new type of rpg so dont try blaming me ok here are the characters you can be:
    POKEMON CHARACTERS:
    ash
    misty
    brock
    may
    max(i dont know if he is a character or not my friend told me about him!)
    tracy

Digidestined
    tai(taichi)
    matt(yamato)
    sora(a she)
    izzy(is this guy is a he i think his name might be koushiro in japenese)
    t.k(takeru)
    kari(hikari)
    joe(joyue)
    mimi

plot:the pokemon heroes are on thier way to the cerulean gym to meet misty's sisters when somthing strange begin to happen the weather started to get worse and suddlent there was a strong wind blew them far away when brock got into his senses he saw a small digital monster sitting on his head he picked the monster and suddenly the monster said "hi" rock suddnely thowred it to the ground hey this pokemon can talk lets see what the poke-dex have to say about this uh no info avalible hi my name is minimonkymon minimonkymon what kind of name is that he he minimonkey jumped to the tree.kari did you find gatomon said tai no big brother said kari.did you hear that voice humans said misty misty ran to that voice .hi my name is misty she said to taichi i am a best water pokemon tranier .my name is taichi yagami and this is agumon i am a digimon degidsstined and thre are no pokemon traniers in this world cuz this is athe digimon world.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Hey, i'll join up, maybe you can make a little character sheet thing. I dunno but this kinda seems set anyways. Can I be Tai?

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
  • Ha! This sounds kinda cool. I'll join so put a sign-up sheet for us to complete. But just so no one else will take him, reserve Ash for me, if that's okay of course..?

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
  • sure you can be tai and in this type of rpg there is no sign-up sheet you gotta be the character you can be ash if ya want i will be kari

Last edited:

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
  • sure you can be tai and in this type of rpg there is no sign-up sheet you gotta be the character you can be ash if ya want i will be misty
    ash: Skitty-Chan
    Tai(taichi)-Geoff
    misty-me(mistMermaid)

ok the other characters can be someone who wish to join (i hope so)

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
  • sure you can be tai and in this type of rpg there is no sign-up sheet you gotta be the character you can be ash if ya want i will be misty
    ash: Skitty-Chan
    Tai(taichi)-Geoff
    misty-me(mistMermaid)

ok the other characters can be someone who wish to join (i hope so)

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
  • uhhhhhh......how did this happen i poasted this reply 1 times so how did it came 3 TIMES! oh my gosh i am so sorry i did not know what i did worng

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Yeah, it's pretty simple lol. Just go to edit and find delete. By the way, I don't mean to tell you what to do but you should just edit your first post and put all the people who have signed up for this on there.

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
  • sure you can be takeru ok here is the list
    me:misty
    Myrrh:t.k
    Skitty-Chan:taichi
    Geoff:ash (i danno if you wanna be ash plz tell me so i can be sure)

ok here are the places that are left in pokemon
    tracy:-
    brock:-
    may:-
    max :-

here are the places that are left in digimon
    mim:-i
    kari:-
    sora:-
    matt:-
    joe:-
    izzy:-

countinued:uhhhh what are pokemon cute little t.k asked.i was about to ask the same thing said tai.its hard to explain so i will show you said ash.no said misty let me show them some of my lovely water pokemon go polywag *stairs dreamily to tai*.cool said tai can i play whith yur poly uhhhh poly said t.k oh little t.k its called the polywag intureped misty.ok can i play with yur polywag said t.k sure replied misty so what are digimon asked ash i can help said izzy look at my computer digimon are talking digital monsters.intrduce yur self agumon said tai hi i am agumon my pater is tai i use pepper breath to defent my self *agumon shoots a fire ball outta his mouth*and this is patamon said t.k she's my digimon you interduce yur self too hi my name is patamon my patener is takeru my attack is air shoot *shoots air otta his mouth*(patamon).ohh patamon is so cute and that goes to agumon.

TO BE COUNTINED BY SOMEONE ELSE IN THIS ROLE PLAY

Skitty-chan

Years
  • .... Hmm. I think I was Ash. Don't worry, it's just a simple mistake. Make sure you get it right though.

And are we starting? If we are, sorry for posting without any story element in it.

Wait! How is this RPG going to work? Are we just doing a chain story thing or are we doing a regular one where our post are based on our character's perspective? *itching head* Sorry for the questions, this is my first RPG after all.

Last edited:

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
  • dont worry you are ash and this is a new rpg type from 4kids.tv fourm so this i9s a chain story type so you can countinue my story cuz you were the first one to come here so write write write.........

Skitty-chan

Years
  • Ash didn't care about the introductions and just stared at the Digimon. 'They look tough,' thought Ash. Then a determination came within him.
    "Can they battle?" said Ash, lifting a fist and his ussual battle-ready look.
    Izzy stepped forward and lifted a finger. "Oh yeah, they fight. We fought in a lot of battles, most of wish some of us wished never happened."
    Ash, forgetting that Digimon weren't like Pok?mon at all, said, "Then I challenge you to a battle!"
    The Digidestined were quite confused. "We just don't battle!" said Tai. "But if you want to fight, kid, then your in for some trouble!"

Hmm.. I think I'll stop there. Now someone else can continue.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • Isn't joe the blonde dude thats TK's older brother? if so, i want to be him. i haven't watched digimon season 1 in like 3-6 years. just to refresh my memory, what is joe's digimon? and what element is it? I know patamon is air, agumon is like fire, mimi's was plant, izzy's was electric, and the girl with the weird hat (kari?) had the bird lookin thing.

Skitty-chan

Years
  • Okay, I think I can help you Ninetales. First of all, Joe is not the dude with the blonde hair, that's Matt. Matt has Gabumon (that wolf-looking digimon) and for an element I'm pretty sure it's ice, though I think Blue Blaster (one of Gabumon's attacks) can go either fire or ice.

For the rest of the characters (although I can discribe them all) I'd just go to Google or something and search for character lists. This should help you and don't worry, if you get messed up I don't think we'll call you an idiot, just kind of tell you that you need to switch around the names or something. I mean, I can't even think about stuff from 3-6 years ago either!

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • then i want to be matt. i always thought he was cool. everything about digimon except kari is coming back to me. i know what she looks like but i don't remember her.
    so put me on the list for matt, mist mermaid

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back