• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger -Road to Diamond+Pearl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
  • According to Nintendo, Pokemon DP won't be the only Pokemon game for DS (excluding Dash), and it seems like this game is called "Pokemon Ranger".
    pokemonranger.jpg

According to the comment, it says that Ranger will follow the anime and movies to some extent.

So, any guesses what the game is going to be like?

Veemon

Yoshi!
    Years
  • Well well well, another Pokemon game for DS, huh? Maybe it's a game where you get to take care of Pokemon. I'm not sure if it is. Oh well, we'll just have to wait next year to find out. :kec:

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • You should give it serebii let him de-code it.

It seems pretty good to me.

You can see the union room at the top.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    I heard about that, I don't know what to believe. Did you get it from an official Nintendo site?
    It's from a Japanese magazine (Coro Coro comic)... got the screen shot from another site though. Anyway, Pokemon Ranger seems to be real since it is being advertised at the end of the Pokemon movie this year.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • yeah, breeding is really boring and doesn't have much of a point except for getting breeded moves. i doubt they would make a whole game out of it. maybe something following the TV series, or maybe something like Stadium/Coleisum :D

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Well this sounds sort of interesting. But I think DP will be better than any other Pokemon Game coming out for DS this or next year.

Years
  • Hmph. Tch pkmn games have always had similarities with the anime but storylines an' other stuff are slightly different... hmm, pkmn ranger... ... ...

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEEA.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Deviruchi said:
    It will follow the Anime? So it will be like s***. >_>

I agree. I hate the anime because it brings the games down way to much. Well, whenever the Anime influences it anyway. I hate that though.

Either Original or even a manga storyline wouldnt be bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back