• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fame Checker For Pokémon Essentials 19.1

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2022
    Hello everyone, nobody knows me, as I am new here, but I wanted to take some time to learn how to program in ruby. A friend of mine is making a game in essentials and said that he wanted a script for creating a Fame Checker
    so, that's exactly what I did. this is the result of about 35-40 hours of work so far, and specifically, this is planned to only be version 1.0.0.

So, what is the fame checker?
    Long story short, it's a tool to learn a bit more about the various famous people within a region. I'm sure not too many people know about this item, because it was only in one game! Fire Red and Leaf Green, and even then
    it was REALLY glossed over. Sure, that alone makes it seem like I had just made a tool that is really useless, but for those who want to know more about the world of a game, and the devs who want to put that lore in the game,
    this should be easy enough for you to use.

I have it up on my GitHub for people to download at https://github.com/domx9200/FameChecker

Attachments

• screenshot.1.jpg
      screenshot.1.jpg
      25.7 KB · Views: 54
    • screenshot.2.jpg
      screenshot.2.jpg
      26.7 KB · Views: 44
    • screenshot.3.jpg
      screenshot.3.jpg
      26.1 KB · Views: 42
    • screenshot.4.jpg
      screenshot.4.jpg
      32 KB · Views: 33
    Years
  • A friend scripter of mine in this community, created this mechanic too, i've asked him about that. But, if yours works better, we could consider it a better version of it. By the way, i'm the creator of an huge fan game project: pokemon Chronicles. If you want ideas and or graphics for your scripts that recreates the official games mechanics, i'll provide them for you, sounds included if necessary. Even if i must adapt the graphics to work better with essentials. Or, if you want to help the community to update some old and usefull scripts, i can help you with graphics, sounds or animations. For ex: The Vs seeker key item from fire red, i use that script a lot in my game, i already asked the creator to update it, but i think that he is no longer interested in it, so, we can update it to work in PE v19.1, i can provide a small video about how it works in an older version of PE for you to see. But it must be for the community and it must have the credits written in the page for those who created, updated and helped. Here is my discord in case you want to talk about the game mechanics and resources: Richard PT#5878

Back