• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Youngster Joey VS The Elite Four

Cardboard Slime

A Slime in a Box
Years
  • Youngster Joey VS The Elite Four​

attachment.php

attachment.php

Title art by me​

Download Link:
    Google Drive
    Mediafire

About:​
    Youngster Joey VS The Elite Four is a short boss rush game that features Joey taking on the Kanto Pokémon League challenge with nothing but Rattata and Alolan Rattata. Also, my first public Pokémon Essentials project, created by me!

Feedback is appreciated.

Game is considered completed but I may update if there are notable bugs to work out.

Story:​
    Who needs a story? You are an epic Youngster who takes down the Elite Four with nothing but a bunch of Rattata.

Made in:​
    - Pokémon Essentials v20.1
    - RPG Maker XP
    - Mkxp-z

Features:​
    - One epic protagonist
    - His team of top-percent terrors
    - His challengers that gets walloped
    - Access to marts with move tutors, berries and battle items at the start, allowing you to form your rat team to whatever strategy and composition you want
    - Interactable party menu when using bag items
    - Mid-Battle dialogue
    - Extra/Hard mode when beaten

Credits:​
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• joeycollage.png
      joeycollage.png
      130.4 KB · Views: 516
    • title.png
      title.png
      58.4 KB · Views: 500
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    To be honest i think after playing this game you should make new game with bigger scale like original region and character because this is pretty decent game

Back