• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Live, from Booth 404 at Trogdor-Con, it's Kamikaze Monkey.

Kamikaze The Monkey

Bomber Hero. :>
Years
  • Welcome! I have WAY better stuff than the other booths. Well, except for that hentai booth. And the one with axes and swords. Anyways, Howdy-doo! The name's Kamikaze, I like Homestar Runner, and I tend to say French Twist, NEXT QUESTION!

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Hello, and welcome to PC you know follow the rules,have fun, and post lots.PM me if you need anything.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • Hello! I also love Homestar Runner! I like it so much that I learned to play Trogdor's theme song on the electric guitar! Anyways, I hope you have a good time here. Feel free to send me a PM if you want to chat or be friends.

Years
  • Nice introduction. It made me laugh. =D

Hello Kamikaze The Monkey. Have a great time at PC. Aaaanddd... stuff. XD

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • WElcom to PC follow the rules post alot and your sure to have fun. PM me if you need anything or want to be friends

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hiya welcome
    feel free 2 PM me if u wanna chat or need help
    Seeya around ;)

Back