• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My 3D Graphics

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Welcome!This is where I'll post some scenery I've mad out of animation or just any 3D stuff I'm working on.I'll post some of my zelda stuff since I'm working on a 2d game with 3D cutscenes of it.Well Here are a few I've made.You may also have seen the old thread with the Link model in it.Well,I finished a rough copy kind of and I'll post it.

1)A night sky with a fairy.I was a test of a night scene and light.
    2)A possible boss in my game and a test of the glaring sun like in Oot and a floating scene.
    3)What everyone saw of the model last.Just the head and chest.
    4)The whole model which noone's seen yet.
    5)Most people said this was the best.It's like a mountain top and besides the clouds in the sky,I added a lower cloud closer to give it a high up feeling and to make it look more like Death Mountain.

Well,tell me what you think!Don't be afraid to rate them!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Thanks,you're the first to say anything.Oh,and I only posted Link,not Zelda.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Actualy it's another,3D canvas.It's pretty usefull!

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • dude... if you're gonna make a game company, get a better program >_> you can't do anything with 3d canvas... there's not a single bit of smoothing or anti-alias in it. try Bryce or Cinema 4D.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I usely use 3D canvas for models and model magic 3D for scenery.2D Canvas is good in my oppinion,espiecially since I bought the full program for $80!You just have to know what you're doing.Oh,an if you get pov-ray,it's so much better!

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • ehhh... you wasted $80 on an amateur-ish program? ick... >_> research all the good ones before getting one. Bryce is pretty cheap.. 90 or 100 dollars, and compatible with Windows and Macs.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • The Legendary ACManga said:
    ehhh... you wasted $80 on an amateur-ish program? ick... >_> research all the good ones before getting one. Bryce is pretty cheap.. 90 or 100 dollars, and compatible with Windows and Macs.

-cough-aarg!yemateys-cough-
    Yeah... bryce wasnt that expensive for me...

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Thanks for the comments and sorry I haven't posted in awhile.I haven't got much to show now.I think I'll go start a new scene now.Oh,the game these are being used in is being cancelled.I want it to come back up as a full 3D game so these could still be used.For now,I'll just continue to make scenery and models.The models could be played in some of my home made movies.I'll pot my first good animation movie.It's not much,I was just bored when some friends came over.Here's the link: .Tell me what you think,It was made about a yea ago I think when I was testing stuff out.You'll probabally need winrar or something like that.

Last edited:

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry to DP but noone posted about the movie.I'd like to hear some comments.I also made a new scene.It's another mountain scene.Tell me what you think about this too!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry to triple post but I've got work to show.The first is a bomb and a rock like in Zelda but with new textures.I'm testing out the particle emmiter to make smoke and to light the wik.The second and third are the same but I added fog and I didn't know which was best.Also,I'm making a music video with the Sketch character in the movie above.Please I'd like someone to post about the movie.

Okay,which of these songs should the video be on?:
    -I Don't Wanna Be(Gavin Degraw)
    -Harder To Breath(Maroon 5)
    -Sugar,We're goin Down(Fall Out Boys)

Please Comment!

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • dude... double posting IS the line, triple posting is really bad. you can edit your posts, if you have to bump it, it probably shouldn't stay active anyway. thank you.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I'm sorry,I wanted an oppinion on my work.Please could someone give me an oppinion and comment!!!???

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • look, stop begging. that's spam, and that's bad too. if no one posts, you wait. if no one still posts, ask your friends over a messenger to post something in it xD

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    It's not really spam since it's my thread though,but I'm sorry anyway.I just had a rough time and needed a good comment.Sorry again.

Back