Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old September 21st, 2005 (4:08 AM). Edited September 29th, 2005 by Pincushion.
Pincushion's Avatar
Pincushion Pincushion is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2004
    Gender:
    Nature: Impish
    Posts: 3,052

    //So here we are again, another blinkie shop, I can't stop making blinkies for more than a few weeks haha, okay well this shop will be abit more layed back, and i'll keep up with my requests better, please check the rules out before requesting, blah blah blah love 'Melia//

    • Do not steal any Pixels or Blocks.
    • Do not keep on at me 24/7 for your blinkie to be completed.
    • Please only 2 requests per person at a time.
    • Please no more than 13 letters, seriously it takes me too long to make them when there longer, and then I cant do others!
    • No spamming/Fighting/Arguments if you feel the need to do so, go somewhere else far, far away from PC
    • Please use the blinkies I make for atleast a day, if you dont like your blinkie please say why.
    • Please, Credit me, or link back to the shop.
    • Please rate the thread.
    • Follow the rules, have a nice time, bleh <3

    //Examples//
    Keychain Blinkie
    Simple Blinkie
    Bounce Blinkie
    Pokemon Blinkie

    _____________
    //Request Form//
    Blinkie Text:
    Block Colour:
    Text Colour:
    Flash Text Colour:
    Pixel/Image: (Leave blank if you dont want one)
    Type: (Simple, Bounce, Repeat etc)
    Block size: Small/Medium/Big
    Anything else:
    _____________

    //Gift Bag//
    Here are some blinkies you can use here at PC
    I still need you too credit, but you dont have to ask to use.



    ______________

    Ready, Steady, REQUEST!

    __________________

    I do not have enough time for PC anymore, it is a sorry affair but I haven't been active in a long time. I do not have many friends still here at PC but if you are one that is still please feel free to contact me via msn.


    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old September 21st, 2005 (10:30 AM).
    Super_Lawliet's Avatar
    Super_Lawliet Super_Lawliet is offline
    An eye for an eye my friend
       
      Join Date: May 2005
      Location: Eating Candy
      Age: 29
      Gender:
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 2,058

      Blinkie Text: Helboy Rox My Sox!
      Block Colour:Black
      Text Colour:White
      Flash Text Colour: Red
      Pixel/Image: N/A
      Type:Bounce
      Block size: Big
      Anything else: No, take your time lol

      __________________


      L. Smart. Dead Sexy

        #3    
      Old September 21st, 2005 (11:56 AM).
      Arcanine Fan 101's Avatar
      Arcanine Fan 101 Arcanine Fan 101 is offline
      Lonesome Girl.
         
        Join Date: Dec 2004
        Location: In a dark cloaked room with no windows....BOO!
        Age: 24
        Gender:
        Nature: Lax
        Posts: 1,761

        Blinkie Text:Umbreon's Cage!
        Blockcolor:blue
        Text Color:yellow
        Flash Text:black
        Pixel/image:Umbreon(shiny)
        Type:Bounce
        Block Size:Medium
        Anything Else:N/A

        __________________

        Thanks UnHoLyShInIgAmI for the banner and avatar

          #4    
        Old September 21st, 2005 (12:04 PM).
        1nintendofanZ's Avatar
        1nintendofanZ 1nintendofanZ is offline
        The One Who Makes It Happen
           
          Join Date: Jun 2005
          Location: Jesus City
          Age: 25
          Gender:
          Nature: Lax
          Posts: 75

          Blinkie Text: Suicune
          Block Colour: Light Blue
          Text Colour: Light Blue(Same as^)
          Flash Text Colour: White
          Pixel/Image: Suicune
          Type: Bounce
          Block size: Medium
          Anything else: Suicune on both left and right side

            #5    
          Old September 21st, 2005 (12:04 PM).
          Xx_whiterose_xX's Avatar
          Xx_whiterose_xX Xx_whiterose_xX is offline
          best ninetails groomer...ever
             
            Join Date: Jun 2005
            Location: in lillycove
            Age: 28
            Gender:
            Nature: Modest
            Posts: 159

            Blinkie Text:Xx_whiterose_xX
            Block Colour:red
            Text Colour:white
            Flash Text Colour:pink
            Type: Repeat
            Block size: Medium

            __________________

            http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b338/lil_neko_gal/NINETALES.jpg http://www.naruto-kun.com/images/narutotest/sakura.jpg
            Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

            New pokemon pictures relased
            http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/8790/pretynineta0re.png http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9672/teammagma22ce.png
            my family http://img492.imageshack.us/img492/7522/scratchninetales8vu.png
            cousinignomi and ashley03

            My sweet pair Eevee_ladyNow called Wolf_vee
            sister:AngelandBlackie
            Mommy: YunaofMoonlight

            Father:MysticTrunks
            brother:super_latios, JC_rcw, and God's golden Child
            son:Dark Magician ruler[
            Daughter:Naga The Serpent
            Twins with the great and Wounderful ..:whitewolf:..

            Signature edited -- too big. Please read the Sig Rules.

              #6    
            Old September 21st, 2005 (12:37 PM).
            pokemon_gal1993's Avatar
            pokemon_gal1993 pokemon_gal1993 is offline
            &&__UmBreOn LoVeR
               
              Join Date: Aug 2005
              Location: in an umbreon world
              Age: 23
              Gender:
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 212

              Blinkie Text:Umbreon
              Block Colour:Black
              Text Colour:yellow like the umbreon's rings
              Flash Text Colour:same as text color
              Pixel/Image: an umbreon
              Type: pokemon blinkie
              Block size: medium
              Anything else:

              __________________




              &&__Credit://
              thanks Shawaazu for the shiny transition and blinkie!
              thanks Kyosuke for my awesome banner!
              and thanks Hotaru for my cool avatar!

                #7    
              Old September 21st, 2005 (12:40 PM).
              Esupio's Avatar
              Esupio Esupio is offline
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2004
                Location: England.
                Age: 24
                Gender:
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 4,421

                Blinkie Text:Blazin Espio is teh Pwn (if to large do ESPIO PWN J00)
                Block Colour:Red
                Text Colour:Blue
                Flash Text Colour: yellow
                Pixel/Image:
                Type: Bounce
                Block size:Medium

                take your time and you don't have to make it if you don't want to

                __________________

                  #8    
                Old September 21st, 2005 (8:15 PM).
                Legolas's Avatar
                Legolas Legolas is offline
                <3 +.+ E>
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2005
                  Location: Behind you! :]
                  Age: 24
                  Gender:
                  Nature: Lonely
                  Posts: 756

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Pincushion
                  //So here we are again, another blinkie shop, I can't stop making blinkies for more than a few weeks haha, okay well this shop will be abit more layed back, and i'll keep up with my requests better, please check the rules out before requesting, blah blah blah love 'Melia//

                  • Do not steal any Pixels or Blocks.
                  • Do not keep on at me 24/7 for your blinkie to be completed.
                  • Please only 2 requests per person at a time.
                  • No spamming/Fighting/Arguments if you feel the need to do so, go somewhere else far, far away from PC
                  • Please use the blinkies I make for atleast a day, if you dont like your blinkie please say why.
                  • Please, Credit me, or link back to the shop.
                  • Please rate the thread.
                  • Follow the rules, have a nice time, bleh <3

                  //Examples//
                  Keychain Blinkie
                  Simple Blinkie
                  Bounce Blinkie
                  Pokemon Blinkie

                  _____________
                  //Request Form//
                  Blinkie Text:
                  Block Colour:
                  Text Colour:
                  Flash Text Colour:
                  Pixel/Image: (Leave blank if you dont want one)
                  Type: (Simple, Bounce, Repeat etc)
                  Block size: Small/Medium/Big
                  Anything else:
                  _____________

                  //Gift Bag//
                  Here are some blinkies you can use here at PC
                  I still need you too credit, but you dont have to ask to use.



                  ______________

                  Ready, Steady, REQUEST!

                  YAY! I think its great that PC's best blinkie maker has returned fo more blinkies! I will request one soon, when i can think of one that i'll keep for a long time, XD. btw, i still got the first one you made me, XD

                  __________________

                  [ºººSig Credit Goes To Meººº]
                  [Friends...something a single person can't live without..]
                  [Stevo.., Geo~.., and Lucy..]
                  [Are people Id never live without.]

                    #9    
                  Old September 22nd, 2005 (2:52 AM).
                  Greta's Avatar
                  Greta Greta is offline
                  ♡C u t e n e s s♡
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2005
                    Location: Neverland <3
                    Age: 25
                    Gender:
                    Nature: Brave
                    Posts: 1,814

                    Hey it's good that this shop is back! =)

                    Blinkie Test: Greta
                    Block color: Pink
                    Text color= purple
                    Flash Text Color: Blue
                    Type: Simple
                    Block size: Medium
                    Anything else: If you could please place 2 small hearts like in some of your blinkies, the one at the start and the other one at the end of the name?

                    Thank you so much <3

                    __________________


                    ~<3PROUD ASHAHOLIC<3~



                    ||//Paired with Max <3\\||

                    ||//My sidekick is Johnny poo X3\\||

                    ||//Daughter of mewthree w/armor\\||

                    ||//Oh my love, please don't CRY I'll wash my bloody hands,
                    and we'll start a
                    NEW LIFE
                    \\||

                    ||//Theme made and permission for using given by Supreme
                    Edgeboy Max
                    .Ph33r\\||

                      #10    
                    Old September 22nd, 2005 (3:07 AM).
                    Pincushion's Avatar
                    Pincushion Pincushion is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2004
                      Gender:
                      Nature: Impish
                      Posts: 3,052

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Mort Rainey
                      Blinkie Text: Helboy Rox My Sox!
                      Block Colour:Black
                      Text Colour:White
                      Flash Text Colour: Red
                      Pixel/Image: N/A
                      Type:Bounce
                      Block size: Big
                      Anything else: No, take your time lol

                      Done, took me awhile as its very long >.> you guys really need to shorten the text on your requests, I hope this is okay, I think it came out okay.
                      http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/MulticolouredBeatnik/Blinkies/hellboyblinkie.gif

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Latios Lover
                      Blinkie Text:Umbreon's Cage!
                      Blockcolor:blue
                      Text Color:yellow
                      Flash Text:black
                      Pixel/image:Umbreon(shiny)
                      Type:Bounce
                      Block Size:Medium
                      Anything Else:N/A

                      I hope this is okay, the text is //quite// hard to read, but you get the idea,
                      http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/MulticolouredBeatnik/Blinkies/umbreonblinkie.gif

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by 1nintendofanZ
                      Blinkie Text: Suicune
                      Block Colour: Light Blue
                      Text Colour: Light Blue(Same as^)
                      Flash Text Colour: White
                      Pixel/Image: Suicune
                      Type: Bounce
                      Block size: Medium
                      Anything else: Suicune on both left and right side

                      I had to edit this alot with the colours you chose, as it didn't look right, I hope this is okay, if you dont like it i'll re-do.
                      http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/MulticolouredBeatnik/Blinkies/suicineblinkie.gif

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Xx_whiterose_xX
                      Blinkie Text:Xx_whiterose_xX
                      Block Colour:red
                      Text Colour:white
                      Flash Text Colour:pink
                      Type: Repeat
                      Block size: Medium

                      I can't do underscores so I just did Whiterose, I hope thats okay >.<
                      http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/MulticolouredBeatnik/Blinkies/whiteroseblinkie.gif

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by pokemon_gal1993
                      Blinkie Text:Umbreon
                      Block Colour:Black
                      Text Colour:yellow like the umbreon's rings
                      Flash Text Colour:same as text color
                      Pixel/Image: an umbreon
                      Type: pokemon blinkie
                      Block size: medium
                      Anything else:

                      I love doing Pokemon blinkies *le sigh* I hope this is okay, text again quite hard to read..but..meh
                      http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/MulticolouredBeatnik/Blinkies/umbreonblinkie3.gif

                      __________________

                      I do not have enough time for PC anymore, it is a sorry affair but I haven't been active in a long time. I do not have many friends still here at PC but if you are one that is still please feel free to contact me via msn.

                        #11    
                      Old September 22nd, 2005 (3:09 AM).
                      Silfa's Avatar
                      Silfa Silfa is offline
                      ohh.
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2005
                        Gender:
                        Posts: 28

                        Blinkie Text: Silver
                        Block Colour: Grey
                        Text Colour: Black
                        Flash Text Colour: White
                        Pixel/Image:
                        Type: Simple
                        Block size: Medium
                        Anything else: Could it be like a combination of the 'WELCOME' and 'RULES' blinkies. With the flash going up and down but in the blocks for the rules. Thanks in advance.

                        __________________

                          #12    
                        Old September 22nd, 2005 (3:14 AM).
                        Minako Minako is offline
                        [O n d i n e]
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2005
                          Age: 25
                          Gender:
                          Nature: Impish
                          Posts: 583

                          I love these blinkies, Pincushion ^__^ I'm in no hurry, and seeing as you've got a few requests to do, so I don't mind if you do my request whenever you feel like it. =3

                          Blinkie Text: Minako
                          Block Colour: [light] Pink
                          Text Colour: Black
                          Flash Text Colour: Red
                          Type: Keychain
                          Block size: Small/Medium [whichever works best]

                          Thank you very much! :3

                          __________________


                          [ ♥ ]

                            #13    
                          Old September 22nd, 2005 (6:53 AM). Edited September 23rd, 2005 by loveble_cameron.
                          loveble_cameron's Avatar
                          loveble_cameron loveble_cameron is offline
                          ♪Lovable_boy *kisses*♪
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2005
                            Location: ♪On The Rainbow♪
                            Age: 27
                            Gender:
                            Nature: Bashful
                            Posts: 128

                            i love binkies
                            Blinkie Text:lovable_cameron
                            Block Colour:pink
                            Text Colour: Black
                            Flash Text Colour:pink
                            Type: Keychain
                            Block size: Small/Medium [whichever works best]
                            other:can you but this picture at the end and beggining http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/teddybear229/faust01.gif please and thank you

                              #14    
                            Old September 22nd, 2005 (10:22 AM).
                            Xx_whiterose_xX's Avatar
                            Xx_whiterose_xX Xx_whiterose_xX is offline
                            best ninetails groomer...ever
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2005
                              Location: in lillycove
                              Age: 28
                              Gender:
                              Nature: Modest
                              Posts: 159

                              i really like it really i do

                              __________________

                              http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b338/lil_neko_gal/NINETALES.jpg http://www.naruto-kun.com/images/narutotest/sakura.jpg
                              Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

                              New pokemon pictures relased
                              http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/8790/pretynineta0re.png http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9672/teammagma22ce.png
                              my family http://img492.imageshack.us/img492/7522/scratchninetales8vu.png
                              cousinignomi and ashley03

                              My sweet pair Eevee_ladyNow called Wolf_vee
                              sister:AngelandBlackie
                              Mommy: YunaofMoonlight

                              Father:MysticTrunks
                              brother:super_latios, JC_rcw, and God's golden Child
                              son:Dark Magician ruler[
                              Daughter:Naga The Serpent
                              Twins with the great and Wounderful ..:whitewolf:..

                              Signature edited -- too big. Please read the Sig Rules.

                                #15    
                              Old September 22nd, 2005 (10:32 AM).
                              serpenter's Avatar
                              serpenter serpenter is offline
                              Eternal Inferno
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2005
                                Location: England
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 418

                                Blinkie Texterpenter
                                Block Colour:crimson
                                Text Colour:cyan
                                Flash Text Colour:blue
                                Pixel/Image:
                                Type: repeate
                                Block size: Medium
                                Anything else:

                                __________________

                                "The girl who bears witness to death, at the time of the Saigyou Ayakashi's full bloom, shall be bound by mortality. So that her soul may rest in peace within the Hakugyokurou, I will seal the cherry blossoms, and make it the barrier."

                                  #16    
                                Old September 22nd, 2005 (1:23 PM).
                                1nintendofanZ's Avatar
                                1nintendofanZ 1nintendofanZ is offline
                                The One Who Makes It Happen
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2005
                                  Location: Jesus City
                                  Age: 25
                                  Gender:
                                  Nature: Lax
                                  Posts: 75

                                  Thanks Pincushion it rocks

                                    #17    
                                  Old September 23rd, 2005 (4:35 AM).
                                  Pincushion's Avatar
                                  Pincushion Pincushion is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2004
                                    Gender:
                                    Nature: Impish
                                    Posts: 3,052

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Blazin Espio
                                    Blinkie Text:Blazin Espio is teh Pwn (if to large do ESPIO PWN J00)
                                    Block Colour:Red
                                    Text Colour:Blue
                                    Flash Text Colour: yellow
                                    Pixel/Image:
                                    Type: Bounce
                                    Block size:Medium

                                    take your time and you don't have to make it if you don't want to

                                    I had to shorten it down im sorry but thats too long and I cant do Numbers so yeah, I just had enough time to do this blinkie before my tutor gets here, everyone elses will be done soon, everyone needs to credit.

                                    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/MulticolouredBeatnik/Blinkies/espioblinkie.gif

                                    Hope this is okay

                                    __________________

                                    I do not have enough time for PC anymore, it is a sorry affair but I haven't been active in a long time. I do not have many friends still here at PC but if you are one that is still please feel free to contact me via msn.

                                      #18    
                                    Old September 23rd, 2005 (7:18 AM).
                                    Esupio's Avatar
                                    Esupio Esupio is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2004
                                      Location: England.
                                      Age: 24
                                      Gender:
                                      Nature: Lonely
                                      Posts: 4,421

                                      tis teh pwn thanks and I will credit I did last time and I will again
                                      rock on

                                      __________________

                                        #19    
                                      Old September 23rd, 2005 (10:48 AM).
                                      Stevo-kun's Avatar
                                      Stevo-kun Stevo-kun is offline
                                      Push to the limit, Give more!
                                      • Gold Tier
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2004
                                      Location: イギリス
                                      Nature: Naughty
                                      Posts: 9,105

                                      Blinkie Text: Stevo-kun
                                      Block Colour: Green
                                      Text Colour: Black

                                      Flash Text Colour: White
                                      Pixel/Image:
                                      Type: Bounce
                                      Block size: Small
                                      Anything else: No

                                      Take your time Amelia . I am not in a rush and thanks alot

                                      __________________

                                      Proud Usher Fan!!

                                      Unpaired *sad face*| Lj | Brother | Fanclub | deviantArt | Music

                                        #20    
                                      Old September 23rd, 2005 (6:13 PM).
                                      Kurayami's Avatar
                                      Kurayami Kurayami is offline
                                      { ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2005
                                        Location: the moon
                                        Gender:
                                        Nature: Quiet
                                        Posts: 193

                                        Your blinkies are awesome, as always. <3 I rated your thread~ =D

                                        Good luck with requests to come~

                                        __________________


                                        Left from November 19th, 2006 to August 25, 2007.
                                        { xoxo | »-(¯`v´¯)-» | kurayami }

                                          #21    
                                        Old September 23rd, 2005 (6:34 PM).
                                        Donber's Avatar
                                        Donber Donber is offline
                                        Raichu and Donber Lover!!!
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2005
                                          Location: In a dream....
                                          Age: 25
                                          Gender:
                                          Nature: Quiet
                                          Posts: 197

                                          OH! Can I please have two! For my Forums!
                                          Blinkie Text:Raichu Of The Rising Sun
                                          block color: Orange
                                          Text color: Dark orange
                                          Flash text color:Yellow
                                          Image: can you pet yellow versions Raichu on it?
                                          Block size:Big
                                          Type: Which ever looks best
                                          #2
                                          Blinki Text: WELCOME
                                          Block color: Purple
                                          Text colorink
                                          Flash text color: Yellow
                                          Image:None
                                          Type:Whichever looks best
                                          Block size: Medium
                                          Please and Thank you!

                                          __________________

                                          W.D. Go pichu

                                          Name: Tyokoe-San
                                          Adopt one yourself! @Pok魯n OrphanageThank you all

                                            #22    
                                          Old September 23rd, 2005 (8:02 PM).
                                          Flabébé's Avatar
                                          Flabébé Flabébé is offline
                                          Shocking....Isn't It?
                                             
                                            Join Date: Oct 2004
                                            Location: St. Louis, Mo
                                            Age: 27
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Quirky
                                            Posts: 2,693

                                            Blinkie Text:Tales of Symphonia!
                                            Block Colour:red
                                            Text Colour:black
                                            Flash Text Colour:white
                                            Pixel/Image: both sides http://recha.hp.infoseek.co.jp/TOS_LloydIrving2.png
                                            Type: simple
                                            Block size: Medium
                                            Anything else: nuhting!

                                            __________________

                                            Size Doesn't Matter

                                              #23    
                                            Old September 24th, 2005 (3:36 AM). Edited September 24th, 2005 by Pincushion.
                                            Pincushion's Avatar
                                            Pincushion Pincushion is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2004
                                              Gender:
                                              Nature: Impish
                                              Posts: 3,052

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Greta
                                              Hey it's good that this shop is back! =)

                                              Blinkie Test: Greta
                                              Block color: Pink
                                              Text color= purple
                                              Flash Text Color: Blue
                                              Type: Simple
                                              Block size: Medium
                                              Anything else: If you could please place 2 small hearts like in some of your blinkies, the one at the start and the other one at the end of the name?

                                              Thank you so much <3

                                              Sorry for the little wait with this one, I hope its okay..Finally a simple request hehe, any problems just say and I can edit.

                                              http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/MulticolouredBeatnik/Blinkies/gretablinkie.gif

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by SilverShadow
                                              Blinkie Text: Silver
                                              Block Colour: Grey
                                              Text Colour: Black
                                              Flash Text Colour: White
                                              Pixel/Image:
                                              Type: Simple
                                              Block size: Medium
                                              Anything else: Could it be like a combination of the 'WELCOME' and 'RULES' blinkies. With the flash going up and down but in the blocks for the rules. Thanks in advance.

                                              Again sorry for the little wait with this, im really happy with the way it came out, I hope you are too, any problems just say.
                                              http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/MulticolouredBeatnik/Blinkies/silverblinkie.gif

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Minako
                                              I love these blinkies, Pincushion ^__^ I'm in no hurry, and seeing as you've got a few requests to do, so I don't mind if you do my request whenever you feel like it. =3

                                              Blinkie Text: Minako
                                              Block Colour: [light] Pink
                                              Text Colour: Black
                                              Flash Text Colour: Red
                                              Type: Keychain
                                              Block size: Small/Medium [whichever works best]

                                              Thank you very much! :3

                                              And agaaaain sorry for the wait, I hope this is okay, Keychain blinkies are fun;;^0^
                                              http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/MulticolouredBeatnik/Blinkies/minakoblinkie.gif

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by loveble_cameron
                                              i love binkies
                                              Blinkie Text:lovable_cameron
                                              Block Colour:pink
                                              Text Colour: Black
                                              Flash Text Colour:pink
                                              Type: Keychain
                                              Block size: Small/Medium [whichever works best]
                                              other:can you but this picture at the end and beggining http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/teddybear229/faust01.gif please and thank you

                                              I had to change around your request abit, I cant add pictures to my keychain blinkies..as..well it'd look weird and I cant do pink text on a pink blinkie so I changed it around abit.
                                              http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/MulticolouredBeatnik/Blinkies/cameronblinkie.gif

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by serpenter
                                              Blinkie Texterpenter
                                              Block Colour:crimson
                                              Text Colour:cyan
                                              Flash Text Colour:blue
                                              Pixel/Image:
                                              Type: repeate
                                              Block size: Medium
                                              Anything else:

                                              I was wondering if you could re'choose your colouring for the blinkie, as it'll look really weird in that..and its abit pointless to make it if its just gonna look poop.

                                              __________________

                                              I do not have enough time for PC anymore, it is a sorry affair but I haven't been active in a long time. I do not have many friends still here at PC but if you are one that is still please feel free to contact me via msn.

                                                #24    
                                              Old September 24th, 2005 (4:08 AM).
                                              Minako Minako is offline
                                              [O n d i n e]
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jun 2005
                                                Age: 25
                                                Gender:
                                                Nature: Impish
                                                Posts: 583

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Pincushion

                                                And agaaaain sorry for the wait, I hope this is okay, Keychain blinkies are fun;;^0^
                                                http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b83/MulticolouredBeatnik/Blinkies/minakoblinkie.gif
                                                omggg It's so cute! x3 Thank you! +must put it in her sig now+

                                                __________________


                                                [ ♥ ]

                                                  #25    
                                                Old September 24th, 2005 (5:08 AM).
                                                Greta's Avatar
                                                Greta Greta is offline
                                                ♡C u t e n e s s♡
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Aug 2005
                                                  Location: Neverland <3
                                                  Age: 25
                                                  Gender:
                                                  Nature: Brave
                                                  Posts: 1,814

                                                  It's really great thank you soo much..<3 And there's no prob with me, you had to to take your time

                                                  __________________


                                                  ~<3PROUD ASHAHOLIC<3~



                                                  ||//Paired with Max <3\\||

                                                  ||//My sidekick is Johnny poo X3\\||

                                                  ||//Daughter of mewthree w/armor\\||

                                                  ||//Oh my love, please don't CRY I'll wash my bloody hands,
                                                  and we'll start a
                                                  NEW LIFE
                                                  \\||

                                                  ||//Theme made and permission for using given by Supreme
                                                  Edgeboy Max
                                                  .Ph33r\\||

                                                  Closed Thread
                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:29 PM.