• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Chronicles Air Date?

The S

The Reverend
Years
  • Chronicles has been around in other markets for quite a while, right? So when will the U.S. finally obtain these episodes?

Years
  • Originally, tvtome.com (now TV.com) announced that Pok?mon Chronicles was supposed to be out this month. That of course is long overdue, so I haven't the slightest clue. Maybe in time for the holidays? If not, probably not until next year...

(both claims are by me, therefore, I have no proof to back it up, so no yelling at me!)

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • Hey, I wouldn't yell at you. You're only trying to help.

But yeah, that's why I asked here, because tv.com said it was going to come on at the same time as this season's regular Pokemon episodes...

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
    Years
  • Are they being released on TV, or right into dvd. If right into dvd, what company is doing the dvd. I would buy the dvds and add it to my dvd collection. I have about 70 percent of the series on dvd, right now.

Back