• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    first of all sorry for sending stuff to wrong forums it was a mistake. Can you get mew or Celebi on ruby and sapphire? because my Dad thinks he can get every pokemon[except for those two] and i wanna outdo him. by the way since i got sapphire my favourite pokemon has been torchic, and my toughest was Sableye thanx for listening.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The only way, I'm afraid is to trade, and celebi is only obtainable in the japanese pokemon colosseum bonus disc. And mew can be obtained in Firered, Leafgreen or Emerald through a nintendo event... of course you can always cheat if you have a gameshark or an action replay, but cheating takes all the fun out of the game... Please use the simple questions thread next time.

Edit by The Hunk: Mew only obtainable in Emerald. Thanks to Pok?-Munna for alerting me.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back