• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Quest for Celebi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
  • Running through Ilex Forest, Zelo, a fifteen year old searched for his Celebi. "Cele, Cele
    where are you?" He shouted. Turning a corner towards the beginning of Ilex Forest, Zelo
    found Celebi trapped between a wall and a group of Men trying to capture it.

A voice cmae from Celebi saying, "my friends, I will hide away until a
    worthy master comes forth and calls to me. Then I will return. Until then you will never
    have a to control my power!" Then Celebi dissapeared and a shrine was built for him.

That is the Legend passed down from generation to generation, and now it reaches you. You
    know what Celebi can do so ofcourse you want it. But you are to young. You know your not
    worthy, so you set out on your own quest to be the one who revives Celebi.

FORM:
    Name:
    Discription:
    Personality:
    RP Sample:

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Name: Terra

Pokemon: Torchic

Description: http://advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=99326

Personality: Terra doesn't like to be around other people. She likes to bea lone with the wild pokemon along with her own. She is shy and mysterious. Terra makes sure no one knows about her past, and keeps to herself most of the time.

RP Sample: I already role play with you do I really need one?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Geheh. However lame it is, I'll still join. That's what's being a good rper is suppose to do right?

Name: (As you all know)Ryo
    Pokemon: Pikachu
    Description: (Once again, I really need a picture but I'm too lazy to draw one or upload.:D) He has blue hair and blue eyes. He wears a navy blue T-shirt and blue jeans. He wears brown shoes and a headband on his forehead causing his hair to fall wider across his face.
    Personality: He is nice, good-natured, and trustworthy. He is by far the easiest person to make friends with.
    Rp Sample: What MariaJet said. Do I?

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • No you dont need one. If I have RPed with you before and you know that I know that you can RP correctly you dont have to have a sample.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Name: Emily Mueller
    Pokemon: Purple Charmander [Flare]
    Description: Dark purple shirt, dark toned jeans, orange and white shoes, 5' 2", blonde hair pulled into a pony tail, and dark violet eyes
    Personality:Energetic and friendly. She is a brave person devoted to her friends. She respects all trainers(Only if they're good though) but has a nasty temper.
    RP Sample: (Since I'm in another of your Rps, this isn't needed I would think. ^^)

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • No you dont need one! But a starter might help

MINE!

name: Phillip
    pokemon: Scyther
    discription: http://www.metsuki.net/heero/pics/heero28.jpg
    personality: He is very full of himself which can get him into alot of trouble. He is also very trustworthy. Even though he is cocky and a smart ***, He is still very strong.
    history: Phillip grew up in Golden Rod city all his life. He was great grandson of Whitney. With ties with Prof. Limb, great grand son of Prof. Elm, it was easy to get a pokemon.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OCC:Ok we can start!

IC: Walking through Ilex forest, Phillip spotted a Paras. "Sweet time for a battle!" He said releasing a Scyther he received fron Bugsy. "Blade, use your quick attack!" Phillip commanded. In a quick moment Scyther was gone. The nexy he reapeared behind Paras and struck him inthe back. Knocking him out. "Way to go Blade!" Phillip shouted. "If we keep this up Celebi will be ours."

Phillip wanted Celebi badly because he knew that if he had it, he would be the strogest trianer in the world. Thats why everyone wanted it. But he also wanted it so it would be taken careof in any emergency.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • ::Starting sounds good. ^^::

I ran out of the Azalea(or however you spell it) gym.

"Yes! I am so powerful!" I ran gleefully to the Pokemon Center and had Flare healed. I charged out of the town and into Ilex Forest.

THUMP!

In my excitedness to go beat the next gym, I ran into another person. We both fell to the ground. I sat up and rubbed my head.

"Sorry 'bout that...Ow..." I helped the kid up. He looked slighly older than me. "Uh, hi. My name's Emily, Emily Mueller." A Scyther appeared beside the trainer. I realeased my Purple Charmander. "And this is Flare. I'm really sorry I ran into you, I was really excited." I extended a hand. "What's your name?"

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "Its ok! I am Phillip from Azalea." He spoke extending his hand to shake hers. Wow, I have never seen a purple Chamander before where did you find it? This is Blade, I got him from Bugsy. She used to be so strong but I have gotten much stronger! She is my sister by the way." Phillip spoke in a low tone. "Let me geuss, you just beat her didn't you?"

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra watched the trainers below her from the tree she was on.

A Torchic ran into her and kncked her off the branch.

Right befre she hit the ground Terra did a flip and landed on her feet not to far from the two trainers she had just been watching.

"You did that on purpose Flame!"

Terra yelled up to the Torchic who just smiled and jumped down onto her shoulder.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Startled by the girl falling out of the tree, Blade almost attacked to protect Phillip. "Calm down Blade." Phillip spoke in a soft voice. "Have you been spying on us?" Phillip asked. "Cause if you were me and Blade might get more than a Paras to practise on."

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • "No I noticed you on my way to my home. Then Flame pushed me out of the tree. I'm sorry about that. I have to get going."

Flame smiled and snipped Terra's cat like ear.

"Ow Flamewhat was that for?"

She said rubbing her ear.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I had shuffled slowly and quietly beside a road accompanied by my trusty pal Pikachu nicknamed Volt. Volt followed me with a large upside down frown and smiled happily. "Feeling happy today?" I asked Volt. Volt nodded with joy. "Chuuuu." "That's good." We were walking when Volt suddenly started sniffing around. "Chuu Pika!" He said pointing towards a group of pokemon trainers. "Oh. Looks like some trainers." I said as I examined them while walking towards them slowly as to not attract attention. There was a purple charmander and it's female trainer, a scyther and it's male trainer, and finally a female trainer and a torchic. "They seem nice." I said to Volt. Volt had a worried look but nodded.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra turned to the trainer watching them. Flame took her beak and bit Terra on the tail.

Her cat-like ears twitched as she jumped in the air and Flame jumped off her tail with satisfaction.

Terra rybbed her tail and lightly bopped Flame on the head.

"Stop that Flame."

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • I saw the female trainer with the torchic looking over towards me and Volt. "Whoops. Guess we're spotted." I said to Volt. Volt had became even more happier now that we were spotted. I walked slowly towards the female trainer with the torchic. I slowly bowed my head. "Hi there, miss. My name's Ryo." I said calmly. "What is your name, if you would tell me?" I asked. "Pika Pii!!! Pi Ka Chu!!!" Volt bursted out as he jumped onto my shoulders grinning. He was friendly around girls, fortunately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back