• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ze Amy-Chan/Piki Fan Clubby!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Okay!! This very special club is for my good friend Amy! <3 Or Piki as I call her, previously known as Pika-mew! Now known as Thorns!

Now! You MUST join this club! Especially if you love her as much as I do! =D

<Members>
    Rai (Teh Owner <3)
    Thorns
    Rock Lee
    Karasu
    Midnight Shadow
    Digital Mage
    Psychotic_Demon
    Smarties-kun
    ~Ozy~
    Naruto-Uzumaki
    Lady Akita

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Welcome Shadow!

And I agree with Rocky! I would like to get to know you a little more personally, Piki! ^^

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OMGWTFAOLMSNllama llama duck!!!! O.o; I'd never thought I'd see the day I get a fan club...

But anyway, YAY! *hugs everyone* I love you guys! =3 And I am fine and I like randomness!!! ...XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    pika-mew said:
    OMGWTFAOLMSNllama llama duck!!!! O.o; I'd never thought I'd see the day I get a fan club...

But anyway, YAY! *hugs everyone* I love you guys! =3 And I am fine and I like randomness!!! ...XD

By seeing you I have learn that you act Randomness, which means you must have been an active user in the randomness thread.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    *glomps Piki* Yes! I made you a fan clubby cause we all wove you, Amy!

And Yes Again! She had the most post in the random thread! ^.^

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Rai said:
    And Yes Again! She had the most post in the random thread! ^.^
    That I did. And yes, RL, you can glomp me. ;) Or I will glomp you. *glomps* Dang, this thread goes fast. O.O; Rai and I, too, were conspiring to reopen the Randomness Thread.

Years
    Me too... We gotta get that thread back open, it was one of the best. *takes out an array of assault weapons*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Welcome Ozy! =D

Yes, this club is going very fast! O.O

We must make the next random thread completely spam free!!!!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Shadow Scizor said:
    Me too... We gotta get that thread back open, it was one of the best. *takes out an array of assault weapons*

I say we all stand up and make banners about opening up the Randomness thread

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    ~Ozy~ said:
    Of course I'll join my little sister's club! I love her to pieces.
    You are most certainly in, Oni-sama. Why this place was made I have no idea, but it lessens my depression a little.

Shadow Scizor said:
    *slides out various knives* Yeah, maybe banners would help too...but mostly knives....

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Don't be depressed! I hate when people are sad ;_;

I dunno if banners are a good idea.....

Back