• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of the Silver Power Ranger (PG13-17)

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
  • It's been a while since I've even written a story, so I'm more than likely rusty for the most part. Antways, this contains mostly violence and romance (nothing really sex related anyways.) I just want you all to enjoy, give comments/crit. Just..no one throw anything at me, thank you all. P.S., if I seem off at any time in this, feel free to let me know lol.

Chapter 1

The Silver Power Ranger was at one time, considered a myth. Dr.Tommy Oliver was determined to find this very person or thing. He enlisted the help of one of his students, Kitty Summers. He hoped that she would be able to help him in his search. Yes that was the case, but some thought he had other reasons...

Merely a week later, Dr.Oliver and Kitty were in a cave, searching for any clues to the answer of this mystery when they heard a rumbling noise. The cave was starting to collapse. Tommy managed to escaped unharmed, yet when he looked around for Kitty, she was nowhere to be found. The cave had trapped her, and whom knows if she were still alive, or crushed by the rocks. He took a vow to continue searching for the Ranger, but also look for his student as well.

~-~End~-~

I know it's short, but my parakeets got on the desk and ripped my paper up. I'll continue on later.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I know it's short, but my parakeets got on the desk and ripped my paper up. I'll continue on later.

If I had a penny for everytime I read this...sf9373mds;g..x__x You, as a writer, know it's short, and yet you still post it.

Regardless of your parakeets, don't be in a rush to post it up. PC isn't going anywhere anytime soon. If your paper did get ripped up, try starting on the computer next time and take the effort into producing a more promising work. I can tell you right now the first chapter is more of a summary - I know you can do better than this.

With all said and done, I wish you the best of luck (although there is no such thing as luck). ^^

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • LilyPichu said:
    If I had a penny for everytime I read this...sf9373mds;g..x__x You, as a writer, know it's short, and yet you still post it.

Regardless of your parakeets, don't be in a rush to post it up. PC isn't going anywhere anytime soon. If your paper did get ripped up, try starting on the computer next time and take the effort into producing a more promising work. I can tell you right now the first chapter is more of a summary - I know you can do better than this.

With all said and done, I wish you the best of luck (although there is no such thing as luck). ^^

Thank you, I'll have someone close it. I really should of waited lol

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Oh, no, you don't have to close it. Just edit your first post. If it makes you comfortable closing it, then you're free to do so, of course~

Back