• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
Years
  • May I have One please? I have a shiny wingull, and a shiny houndour, from ruby and silver.

sprite:
    Ace.png

colour: silver
    name: DarkAngel if not, AOD

please? Thank you in advanced!

statnio

Pokemon Online(Head Moderater)
    Years
  • hey can u do one 4 me plz?

Name: Statnio
    Shinies: Vulpix,Zubat, Butterfree
    Colour: Gold and Navy blue

Years
  • Name: Bonjo
    Color: Red
    My trainer sprite the one on my sig!!!
    shinies:CHarizard, Groudon, Venosaur, Blastoise, Latios and Zapdos...

Years
  • As unbelieveable as it may seem, I have finished:

tharding6:
    shcHarding.gif

Crytuf:
    shcCrytuf_2.gif

Jirachi trainer:
    shcJirachiTrainer.gif

Magnemite's FR/LG sprite is also perpetually corrupt on the internet. UnLZ-GBA = friend.

Angel Of Darkness:
    shcDarkAngel.gif

DarkAngel is 50 pixels out of a possible 42.

statnio:
    shcStatnio.gif

SpydeySam:
    shcSam.gif

garra_of_the_desert, do you have permission to use that trainer sprite? You must in order for me to make you a card. And bonjo, you must be a member of the Shiny Hunters Club.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    It's nice seeing all the blinky cards lined up like that.... it's hypnotizing... Yea, I dunno why I'm here. I just thought I'd look at the new completions. When all my literature stuff gets put out of the way, I might come back to help out with requests if that's alright with you. I kinda miss the tedious editing. Woot - we'll figure it out over PM or MSN when the time comes!

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
    Years
  • MetalMario said:
    Jirachi trainer:
    shcJirachiTrainer.gif

Magnemite's FR/LG sprite is also perpetually corrupt on the internet. UnLZ-GBA = friend.

Isn't that a coincidence that magnemites sprite is corrupt on the internet.....thanks anyways :D yay

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
  • *Poke*
    Now that I have joined the club, may I have a card?
    Name: Keczilla
    Colors: Oarang fot the background, etc, and Red for the star.
    Pokemon: Walrien
    Sprite:
    stuff7in.png
    (The one in the top lefthand corner.
    Credit to PolarKoala for the base of the trainer sprite, and to whoever ripped the pinball sprites. I made everything else, including editing the overworlds and Trainer sprite)
    Thanks@
    ~MS

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
    Years
  • Hey MM! Could I join too?
    Color:Red and Black
    Name:Charlie
    Shinys: metagross,tentacruel,mew,groudon,charizard,kyogre,rayquaza, wingull, shuppet, mightyena
    Sprite:Team Magma Leader Maxie

Thanks!

Last edited:

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
    Years
  • Oops! Forgot a shiny! My last shiny is... Deoxys! I dont know why im makin such a big deal cuz ive had it for a long time now. o well!

Sry and thanks!

xPokerusx

3 shinys!
    Years
  • Hey MM can i get a tc please

Background-Orange & Black

Name-Pokerus (if it cant fit then PKRUS)

Shinys-Cacturne/AlaKazam/Golem

Sprite-Ranger sprite from r/s/e the ones youd see next to fortree

Years
  • ~\"Metal Sonic"/~:
    shcKeczilla.gif

garra_of_the_desert: The card you wanted yours to look like was for Croc055 (now known as ~*Conor*~, apparently. You'll need to ask him/his source for permission.

emerald star: Could you please explain the inconsistencies in your owned shiny claims? These cards are supposed to contain shinies you've actually found legitimately, in case you didn't realize. (and don't double post)

xPokerusx:
    shcPokerus.gif

MetalMario:
    shcMetalMario_13.gif

Jirachi Trainer said:
    Isn't that a coincidence that magnemites sprite is corrupt on the internet.....thanks anyways :D yay
    No. One guy put out a single package of sprites which everyone was using. He was a tad incompetant and de-indexed the sprites. A few of the sprites used the transparent colour in the sprites, themselves, under a different index, and it's these ones which are always corrupt.

Years
  • MetalMario said:
    garra_of_the_desert: The card you wanted yours to look like was for Croc055 (now known as ~*Conor*~, apparently. You'll need to ask him/his source for permission.

right, thanks i have PM'ed him for permission, i will let you know what he says! Thanks for the help MM

Back