• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Factory

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

This is a massive Pokemon Art project that I started last August. My goal is to draw one version of every Pokemon, including the new D/P Pokemon. As of this post, I've done 200+ species, but that's not even half of all the Pokemon.

What are these pictures for? Well, it's partially self-enjoyment. But for the most part, its free images for the entire Pokemon community (not just these forums, but the whole internet). So feel free to use these in your signatures, avatars, websites, blogs etc. Just give me credit please. :)

Anyways, what I'll do is generate some Pokemon pics every once in a while. You can request Pokemon you want to see. If I have it done, I'll put it up. If I don't, I draw it eventually but not right away. It's all supply and demand (like in a factory).
    What I won't do is draw a Pokemon specifically for one person. You can request Charizard, but not Charizard with stripes and blue flames. I'm only drawing normal/shiny Pokemon and on rare occasions, Pokemon with glowing eyes and bodies and minor changes like that.

A list of all the Pokemon done can be seen HERE!

Now let�s get this factory running! :)

First three:
    Pokemon Factory

Salamence

Pokemon Factory

Charizard

Pokemon Factory

Groudon

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Last edited:

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • wow dude there awsome i like the charizard the most, and i dont see any flaw to these pics, its perfect .....lol i like ur sig battle 2

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Wow those are pretty good! The poses are awesome. Do you have a tablet? They look a lot like tablet drawn. And anyone can use them if credit is given? That's one generous offer! Could I possibly use some of your images for some fake cards? Credit will of course be given.

May I request the full evolution set of Charizard? (Charmander/Charmeleon) Or do you already have that in the 100+ species you've already done?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Thank you for the comments, you two.

Yes, I did use a tablet. How nice of you to notice. ^_^ Yes, you can use these images in whatever you want, so feel free to use them in your cards.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    These are just... amazing. The poses are awesome and the shading is perfect, however, I don't like Charizard's expression for some reason O.o Nonetheless, great work ^_^ I absolutely love your shading style *ish jealous* anyway... I'd like to see a shiny Cradily. Keep up the great work *thumbs up*

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • New for 2/1/06

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Pokemon Factory

Mewtwo

Pokemon Factory

Tentacruel

Pokemon Factory

Ho-oh

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    ZOMG! Tentacruel O_O *huggles Tentacruel* Those are just awesome. However, i don't like the Mewtwo. The head is too small (don't ask me why Mewtwo's head is out of proportions) and the white is too purplish for my test. Anyway... those are absolutely awesome ^_^

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • Smarties-kun said:
    However, i don't like the Mewtwo. The head is too small (don't ask me why Mewtwo's head is out of proportions) and the white is too purplish for my test.
    If you're talking about this Mewtwo, than no, I'm not basing it off of that.
    Pokemon Factory

I'm basing it off of movie Mewtwo, which is far better drawn and looks cooler than the one above (and as you can see, the "white" areas have a purplish hue)
    Pokemon Factory

And I knew you'd like the Tentacruel, its the reason I posted it. :D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Smooth groove! Groundon could use some front teeth and salamence's eyes need working on. Utterly amazing other than that.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Thanks for the comments, guys!

jedite1000 said:
    cool and what is tablet drawn?
    Image here: https://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/Wacom-3-main.jpg
    You basically draw on a pad using a pen and it transfers onto the computer. Its so much better than using a mouse.

DarkClown said:
    Nice Stuff...Used paint?...Or.....
    No way, I haven't used Paint for like 3 years. These were done with Corel Painter 8 and Adope Photoshop 7.

Pokemon for 2/2/06

Pokemon Factory

Teddiursa

Pokemon Factory

Skarmory

Pokemon Factory

Tauros

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

^Thank you! ^_^

Pokemon for 2/3/06

Pokemon Factory

Armaldo

Pokemon Factory

Raikou

Pokemon Factory

Murkrow

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • OH WOW! I adore the Teddisura, Ho-Oh, and Raikou! You've got a wonderful style here, and your coloring/shading techniquie is gorgeous ^___^ Keep up the awesome work! :D

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The Raikou is absolutely incredible *blank stare*, the Murkrow is my favourite so far though ^_^ It looks so evil it's cute O.o

Back