• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Works

Sawyer

���
Years
  • Two Large Pieces:
    Crescendo
    Scream

Two tags:
    necro.png

auburnobelisque.png
    Yes, I know there is no border. Apparently it's the new fad.

Didn't really feel compelled to show these, but I really liked the ratings I got on other forums on all of them. I mean, considering nobody here really likes my style, I don't expect to get the same ratings, but I think that it would be very diplomatic if you were all to respect my different style. Thank you.

~AC

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • ...wow
    I like scream, that one caught my attention ^-^
    I like your style, AC =3 XD;
    I could never do that.
    Your style is great =3

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Anybody can do it, with practice. It takes a lot of time, of course... the Obelisque one took forever.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I bet so XD;
    They're all great =3
    Scream looks just really cool to me, dunno why... maybe it's cause of the 3D-ness XD;

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • I didn't like Scream that much... I didn't think it was that great, it looked a lot better without the background render =/

Back