• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Contest

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Here you can disscuss about your reasoning happening in the Pokemon contest.
    here is mines: in my brother's game his Venusaur(Bulby) has just one the cool contest in Venedrturf town. here were his moves
    Razor leaf, solarbeam, sunnyday and giga drain

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    I just beat the normal rank contest in Lilycove with Ho-oh for no real reason...... I've never even fed it Poke Blocks, the crowd showed no love ;_; But I did win and that's all that matters! It's weird for me because I usually put so much effort into my contests, you should have seen my Torchic. I really enhanced it's beauty and taught it some good beauty moves, we blew through all the contest ranks

Buffalo State College
    Years
    My Chimecho is in both Tough and Smart contest here are its moves.
    Double-edge-tough
    Takedown-tough
    Skill Swamp-smart(very good move)
    Psychic
    As you can see thats the truth.

Years
    My Blaziken in Ruby PWNED every single contest in the Master Rank and it didn't even have a very high condition in any of the five categories.

Moves:
    Sky Uppercut
    Overheat
    Sunny Day
    Flamethrower

~Chibi~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Chibi Pika said:
    My Blaziken in Ruby PWNED every single contest in the Master Rank and it didn't even have a very high condition in any of the five categories.

Moves:
    Sky Uppercut
    Overheat
    Sunny Day
    Flamethrower

~Chibi~
    Oh I can see you used sunny day and ether Overheat or Flamethrower next. Thats an exellent combination for the Beauty contest. You musted of murder every one in the beauty contest right?

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    Once I had a cstform with max beauty with

Powder snow
    Blizzard
    Sunny day
    Flamethrower

I tootlaly owned everyone in master. I even got a painting and I had hearts and stars full. It was amazing

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
    I have win Master Contest Cool with my Altaria... (With item hold : Red Scarf)

Take Down
    Dragon Dance
    Hyper Beam
    Dragon Breath...

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    My Mudkip Won in Cute with these Moves::
    -Surf
    -Return
    -Mud Slap
    -Water Gun

...I was so proud of my Muddy-Wuddy. -Huggles-

Years
    Oh I can see you used sunny day and ether Overheat or Flamethrower next. Thats an exellent combination for the Beauty contest. You musted of murder every one in the beauty contest right?
    Yeah, even though he owned at all of them, he was especially nice in Beauty. One time, I got the crowd raving and got...18 hearts in one turn. That's off the chart XP

~Chibi~

mew2005

<---Mew And Manfi Together
    Years
    well the moves did nothing it was the pokeblocks i gave it
    Areablast-cheat
    Scarced fire-cheat
    ice beam
    drangon claw

Back