• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A begginer's graphics

On the beginner's scale, how good are my graphics?

• It's hard to believe you're a begginner, these graphics are perfect.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are excellent on a begginer's scale. Just keep practicing and you'll become a great graphic mak

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I'd say they're average, you could use some improvement.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • They are very bad, maybe you should try something else rather than graphics?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There must be a law against graphics this horrible!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm rather new to grahpics and Photoshop in general and I'd like to know wether my graphics are complete rubbish, decent or actually good.
    Here are the graphics I have made so far:

These were my first graphics, I know they lack a border and that's why I don't like them too much D=
    rqvy9s.gif

rqvygh.gif

For some reason I can't upload the avatar nor open it in any image editing program so I only posted the banner =/
    rqw0oi.gif

I really liked how these came out. I just messed around with the distorting option and lens flares _^^ The only thing is that the text on the banner is really hard to read =/
    rqw1no.gif

rqw1zr.gif

Comments and criticism please

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Thanks for the comments _^^ Do I take requests? Why not?
    Anyone willing to request should just fill in this form:

Banner or avatar (if you want both just say so):
    Dimensions (the size of the banner/avatar, if you leave this blank I shall take the dimensions I used for the Melody theme):
    Picture(s): The picture(s) you want in your banner/avatar
    Text:
    Color scheme(what color you want your banner to be, if you leave this blank I shall pick the color scheme I think looks the best):
    Font (please give me a link to the desired font):

Banners might take a while to make and I'll only take three requests at a time, if you post before I have completed the requests your post will be ignored.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

• They are excellent on a begginer's scale. Just keep practicing and you'll become a great graphic maker ^_^ -That was my vote. ^_^

Every person who works with graphics can do so much more to improve. Such as trying out different buttons, doing different layer styles, text effects, and yada yada yada...anyways, your avatars are pretty good for a beginner! A lot better than a few I have seen...>.o' Keep it up ^^!

Back