• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EgiFuX Arts

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
Years
  • well, i show my works here and you give crits, sugestions and ratings
    il should be working as a school

My Arts
    perappu head made in about 10 minutes
    EgiFuX Arts

Well this is manafi, some people says that he look like from the horror movie it was made in 4 hour
    EgiFuX Arts

this is a drogonair made in about 1 hour and 30 minutes
    EgiFuX Arts

well, here goes mudkip and marshtomp
    mudkip made in 1 hour
    EgiFuX Arts

and marshtomp made in 1 hour and 15 minutes
    EgiFuX Arts

Pixel Art
    EgiFuX Arts

EgiFuX Arts

this ^ is one of my first sprites it took 30 minutes to make it
    EgiFuX Arts

EgiFuX Arts

^ just a ledian/beedril fusion
    EgiFuX Arts

EgiFuX Arts

^ another scratch made by me took about 20 minutes
    EgiFuX Arts

EgiFuX Arts

^ both iare made by me and took about 30 minutes each
    EgiFuX Arts

^ well just a pkmn or digimon i dont know took about 3 hours
    EgiFuX Arts

^ made in 1 hour and 30 minutes
    EgiFuX Arts

^ 30 minutes
    EgiFuX Arts

^ this one look good to me time not specified
    EgiFuX Arts

^ this one is my favorite ~15 minutes

Well thats enougth for now

P.S. you can help me by adding your tutorials here

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Hey there EgiFuX ^^
    I like your pixel art a lot! ^_^ Your CG art is nice too, though some of the pictures could use a bit of work - the edges don't appear very smooth (though I like the Dragonair and the Marshtomp!) :D You have a good eye for poses and you clearly have talent - and considering your age, you're doing very well! Keep it up, and never stop drawing!

--FG

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • oh thanx *hugs* Forest Grovyle you really know how to cheer people:classic:
    and should never stop drawing too;)
    well here is my new work poliwag
    EgiFuX Arts

btw made using Forest Grovyle's tutorial

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Years
  • That isn't bad at all for a first try!! :D The colouring is going outside of the lines in a lot of places - you can always use the eraser tool to erase those parts which go outside the lineart. :)
    I see you are using the line tool - try using smaller lines as it gives a more curved impression ^_^ And always resize your work at the end to about 15% of its actual size! :D

But this is very nice for a first try - and thanks for using my tutorial! *hugs!*

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • thanx FG :D do you really think so?
    however i have made wooper
    EgiFuX Arts

everything would be fine but four things:
    1. i dont know how to drag my work
    2. i dont now how to edit canvas
    3. how can i edit my pictures size that it would look not that pixelate
    4. when i create layer for my lineart, and i draw several lines i have noticed that the program makes a new layer!!! Whats wrong

PLEASE SOMEONE PLEAZE HELP ME!!!
    btw give these hints to be useful for fotoshop elements 2.0

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • * puting all unlikness of your emotion aside *

=D This is of full honesty.

Your doing a good jobe with the originality of your pieces and there real great ^^ However I hope these are helpful for future works,

1.You have some good poses and ideas, but your lineart is abit shaky, sometimes that can be the mouse =3 so if ya have the money I find buying a thicker mouse really helps alot on that ^^.
    2.And on the plowag your color seems to have serios bleeding issues, Do you mind me asking what program you use ^^?;
    3.Otherwise you are doing a good job and though your shading needs some work you have most of the jist in art prepaired, including the pixel ones to a degree.

The last one you made is very cute but the tail seems a little to long, and in the future one thing that is nice to keep in mind is that backrounds truly make the piece.

As I said though, for your skill in drawing you have been quite well and I can see your improvments as you whent along ^^ Wish you the best of luck for future works as well and I hope there is more to come for certain.
    I would have to say the Marshtomp is my favorite out of your sets and the Dragonair kid =3

Last edited:

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • oh thanx youre so nice *hugz*
    but about that mouse you wont be able to buy it to me
    because i am from far far away..................that means from lithunia

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Lithunia? WOW o.O That is so awesome , I once saw that place on tv but it was like the travils in europe thingie on twenty. Ya know?

^^; hm... I see what you meen about it. :hugz back : but I hope the other stuff helped O.o; sorry that the tid bit there didint do much for you.

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • can someone please answer my qusetions in my post with wooper

sorry for double posting but here is my new creation
    this is cacnea (some kind of angry isnt she)
    EgiFuX Arts

please rate it and give me some hints

Last edited by a moderator:

Forest Grovyle

Years
  • EgiFuX, you don't need to double post if your pic is posted in the same day ^_^ Just edit your previous post and put the pic in there. :)

I'll merge your posts after commenting.

Your Cacnea is awesome! Definitely your best pic yet. :D You've got the lines a lot better now ^_^ If you want to make the pic smaller, select the area around it using the rectangular selection tool, and then go to Image ---> Crop. This'll cut off everything you haven't selected! :)

--FG

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    you are really beginning to improve. I like the cacnea a lot the only problem i have is in the attachment. keep up the good work though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Omg, Cacnea is one of my fav Pokémon!!

I only see a few things wrong with it:

EgiFuX Arts

Other then those I'd say its perfect. :)

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • i know but as i said before
    everything would be fine but four things:
    1. i dont know how to drag my work
    2. i dont now how to edit canvas
    3. how can i edit my pictures size that it would look not that pixelate
    4. when i create layer for my lineart, and i draw several lines i have noticed that the program makes a new layer for every line!!! Whats wrong
    give hints for Fotoshop Elements 2.0

Forest Grovyle

Years
  • Okay...

1. You need to use the selection tool to select the area (the top-left tool) and then the tool next to it (the drag and resize tool) to move it about the page.

2. If you want to edit the canvas size, go to Image ---> Resize ---> Canvas Size, and then type in the new values you want (it's best to use "percent" or "pixels" rather than the default setting).

3. Use Image ---> Resize ---> Image Size and do as for canvas size

4. You can easily merge all these layers. Your program isn't doing anything wrong; it will always create a new layer for every new shape. Use Layer ---> Merge Visible, and it will merge all layers which are currently visible (if you do this, you MUST make sure the colour and background layers are invisible). You can toggle invisibility by clicking on the picture of an eye in the "layers" window.

--FG

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • this is very good, one of your bests ^_^ the right arm looks like its sticking out from nowhere but other than that.....its really good, keep up the good work ;)

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    the charmander is great but I see some flaws. a) the anatomy is a bit messed up b) the tail should be shorter c) the darker colrs should be on the outside of the flames

EgiFuX

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • here goes hitmonlee
    i havent draw any pkmn because i had alot of home work
    EgiFuX Arts

and this is deoxys made i paint (i dont know in what style)
    EgiFuX Arts

ratings and sugestions

Last edited:
    Back