• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon on Cartoon Network

Do you want Pokemon to come back to Cartoon Network?

• Yes

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Do you think the old episodes of Pokemon should come back to Cartoon Network? I think many fans would like that, since many people like the older episodes better. Last time Pokemon was on Cartoon Network, it didn't last long. -_-

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    But I don't get WB, that's why I want it come to Cartoon Network. -_-

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    *Remembers the good ol' days when Pokémon was only on UPN.*

Anyway, I would perfer the older episodes back on CN. They we're great, even after 4kids butchered them, but still, sweeties. Old Pokémon episodes back on CN. Petition, anybody?

Years
    Peach, I really, really, really envy your sig.

And actually, no, I don't want it on CN, because I want to watch as little Cartoon Network as possible. Of course they go the rights to the show but will they air it despite the fact they know it's a ratings draw?

No. Because they'd rather flood the world with their homemade crap. So pass.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I would love Pokemon back on cartoonet work! mainly the old eps! I bearly had seen any because I wasnt really a fan back then and pokemon died>< after about 2 years of it here where I live so yeah I would like it back!

agentk_b

Grass Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 44
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    Princess Peach said:
    *Remembers the good ol' days when Pokémon was only on UPN.*

Anyway, I would perfer the older episodes back on CN. They we're great, even after 4kids butchered them, but still, sweeties. Old Pokémon episodes back on CN. Petition, anybody?

I miss those days fondly :) Used to come on at 3:00 PM here :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    dqle said:
    I'd rather have the old episodes on any other station than Cartoon Network, since they're in it for the money...

Of course, that station better be dedicated to us fans, too...
    Every station is in it for the money, no matter what you may think, every channel only airs stuff to get money from sponsers.

Also, that petition won't work, those types never work.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Considering that WB took it off during the weekdays... Yes, I DO want it start airing on Cartoon Network.

Years
    Meh, I meant to put this up sooner, but I got caught up...

I agree that all stations are in it for the money, Kazuhito, but does Cartoon Network actually care when they aired Pokémon??? All these years they place the show in the worst of times. I really didn't think 5:00-6:00 was a good time to air at all, considering all the other shows that are availible.

If they really wanted to rake in the money, they should at least place the show in a better time slot!

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Yeah. It a shame that money is the focus of TV companies.

I really don't mind Pokemon on CN. I would like it to watch Pokemon on CN. Yeah. The times for it are bad. I mean at night? I would like to see Pokemon in a Miguzi time solt. I mean if they dig up the old episodes from the 1st season and then build up to the Johto episodes they have then they have a good hit that they don't have to worry about showing reruns that often. I mean how many times have we seen those reruns of Miguzi shows over and over again till they just replace it. I think if Pokemon is to be shown on CN it should be on a Miguzi time solt.

Years
    Xiaolin Showdown seems to be their favorite at the moment. Maybe when that burns out, give Pokemon a shot. Something has to give.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Psh.

Xiaolin Showdown can burn.... >>

Well, its okay, I've watched it a couple of times...

But I'd much rather have Pokemon... ><;;

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
    Years
    I agree with you, misty moon. Also, I have fond memories of waking up to Pokemon at 7 AM on weekdays before school... the old episodes are very cool still and will be valuable to CN.

waregreymon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    what is irc anyways?I have heard it a bunch of times but i dont know what it is. I heard that is kind of like torrents.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I just heard that CN and Pokemon USA are talking about Pokemon being on their network? Is that true? Is that what you guys are hearing?

Well I sure hope that it doesn't get shown on CN. I would love to see it there but I don't think CN will be using it right and I already metion my thoughts on CN and Pokemon.

Back