• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon will Ofiicially Shown On Cartoon Network! (Yeah!!!!!)

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
    Years
    On May 9, 2006, Cartoon Network will offically show Pokemon again on their network. The season of pokemon that will be shown on cartoon network will show is Season seven, the pokemon advanced challenge season. what do you have to say to this?

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
    I'm happy, at least its on a channel I can find and I'm okay with CN. I'm just worried about CN's ever changing schedule. Hopefully Pokemon doesn't get switched around to much time wise.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Well this blows...now people will have to watch the show at 5 am every other Saturday that there's a full moon. So it's starting with season seven? Wonder when we'll see new episodes again.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2009
    Ooo cool. Too bad it won't be on public channels here but that's fine too ^^

Yeah Ari-chan's right...Once you're used to the current schedule...they change it..x_X

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Bleh, I'm glad there showing it and all, but why with Advanced Callenge? I own all those episodes on DVD so itll be a while before I can start seeing some more episodes *sighs*. And what do you mean by the hole full moon thing?

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I'm fine with this. At least I can actually see the show. WB moved it to weekdays at 3 pm: Well I'm at school. Saturdays at 9 am for new episodes: I'm at Chinese School! Man, doesn't public education stink? :P

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I don't think it is a victory at all. I mean CN will show it all wrong. They be showing new episode every day and it going to be boring once they run out of the new stuff and choke us with reruns. You know what I mean, just like what they doing to Yu-gi-oh GX. I can see it now. Then it also a bad marketing decidion too because now they lost viewers that don't have cable. I mean the show is just a advertisement for the games so they just lost potental buyers.

One question: Are they going to be showing the Pokemon USA dub there too?

-suu

+Hidden~Luv+

+Its Good To Be Back+
    Years
    I just started to here about this....
    All that I can say is that im not thrilled about it. One reason, they will end up losing tons of fans that dont have cable, plus it will be showing on a different schedule.....im so used to waking up Saturday mornings at 10 am, with a bowl of cereal, and watching the new episode of Pokemon with my sisters. But now...I dunno anymore. -__-

Years
    Well, Reyna_fire, who knows? We don't even know if Pokémon USA started to dub the next season yet. We also don't know if Cartoon Network will continue with Pokémon after Advanced Challenge. Looking back, Cartoon Network only aired one season when Pokémon was aired. They haven't showed multiple seasons at once for years.

Should Miguzi show Pokémon in America everyday, then interest will dwindle dramatically. Remember, there IS such thing as too much of a good thing...

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    dqle said:
    Well, Reyna_fire, who knows? We don't even know if Pokémon USA started to dub the next season yet. We also don't know if Cartoon Network will continue with Pokémon after Advanced Challenge. Looking back, Cartoon Network only aired one season when Pokémon was aired. They haven't showed multiple seasons at once for years.

Should Miguzi show Pokémon in America everyday, then interest will dwindle dramatically. Remember, there IS such thing as too much of a good thing...
    Yeah. That what I worrying about. I mean a new episode of Pokemon everyday? That is crazy!!! People will get sick of it once they start showing reruns after reruns. CN will show Pokemon wrong like that. It will be just like GX. They went to fast and now they have to wait in order to translate but let the Japanese verison get much more ahead. The same thing I afraid will happen to Pokemon.

-suu

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Oh poo. CN is an okay channel. I like many of the things they show, but I'm with you guys, the schedule's all screwed up. They switch around things too much, and they also air too many episodes. >.> I don't think it'll be the death of pokemon, but it will be really freakin' annoying.

As for the thing with the PUSA dub... if CN already agreed to show Advanced Battle, then they probably want to get their greedy little hands on the next seaons as well. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    i think that that is great and i think they should have a marithon with all the pokemon movies out so far like the first movie,2000,the spell of the unkown,4ever,and all the other ones [SPOIL]i think this will work[/SPOIL]

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    May 9th 2006? its already May 14th, and I haven't seen it on there yet.... and its on KidsWB with the same VAs, and new episodes...
    so...something tells me thats false information. XD
    Unless, the date is wrong.

Trainer C

Platinum Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    The date is incorrect. Pokémon Advanced Challenge starts airing Monday May 15th at 5pm EDT on Miguzi.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Eh? Well who said all of this anyway? Has Serebii said the same thing or what? Not that it really matters to me though... as previously stated, I'm not too thrilled about CN.

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Well, knowing that it's now airing on Miguzi on CN, I won't be watching the first week of it since I have volume 1 on DVD, which the first 5 episodes are on it. And it's kinda a disadvantage for people who don't have cable, they won't be able to catch Pokemon on the air. And plus, CN is known for changing their schedules and the shows they put on their time slots. So I'm not that fazed about it being on CN that much, for I would end up having the rest of Advanced Challenge on DVD soon enough, for I have 1, 4, and now volume 10. I'll probably catch next week's episodes though.

Back