• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryoko Legacy (Plot-to-Date)

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
    Ryoko Legacy (Plot-to-Date) (Revived)

Well, the story begins with the main character (you name him at the start) on a cruise ship headed to the new region, Ryoko. After meeting some of the others on the ship, which include Brock, Ash, Misty and others, there is an announcement from the captain saying that the ship is under attack. Being the hero he is, your character goes out to find out what's up. On his way he meets Max, a fighter. They team up and head to the captain's cabin. Once they get there, they are confronted by your rival, but this time he's joined up with Team Rocket. The hero and Max fight them off and rescue the captain. Soon they arrive in Ryoko. As they leave the ship, they are challenged to a fight by Ash and Misty. Once victorious, Ash will explain what he knows about Team Rocket's plans and will head off to find out more. Misty joins the party and her, the hero and Max head to the pokemon center where they find out about the new Gyms.

That's all I got so far.

This game has one major difference from most pokemon games. You don't fight with pokemon. They still are in the game, but as pets and animals and such. The trainers actually fight each other, like a normal RPG.

Any feedback is helpful.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    haha great start Orophin....how about giving the trainers like cars and stuff, too? i mean....they will need to get around somehow! nice game layout

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
    Thanks. I don't know about cars, they'd be pretty big. But yeah, something else would be helpful. I don't know if I should go with a bike cause its been way overdone.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    yea cars would be a little too big....bike are overdone, too.....how about motor scooters and MOpeds and skateboards?

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
    Hmm, I could do a shop where you can buy either a scooter or a skateboard.

I'm working on my badges too;
    Clay Badge
    Loveless Badge
    Shock Badge
    Shooting Star Badge
    Palm Badge
    Diamond Badge
    Nightmare Badge

I still need 1 more.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    AWESOME!!!(especially since ya almost named the region after me!!!^_^lol) how about

light badge?...or Ultima badge?..or shield badge?....pm me for more,I guess...

and how about poke'mon being summons,and there are like, at least 150-poke'mon summons?...^_^

how about just a motorcycle,and in the game,there are special missions where you have to get to a certain place in time,or get to a certain place without crashing into anything,ect.,.....yea.....YEA!!!!!^_^...I can't think of anything else at the moment...so in like,an hour or so,try to pe me for more thoughts,I guess....if any of this helped,...you're welcome!!!!^__^ :cool: :rambo:...x_X...OH! and good luck!!!!! ^___^!!!!!

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
    I like the Shield Badge and the summons idea. Hm...I'll look into that.

UPDATE: Okay, so the final badge list is;

Clay Badge
    Loveless Badge
    Shock Badge
    Shooting Star Badge
    Palm Badge
    Shield Badge
    Diamond Badge
    Nightmare Badge

I still need gym leaders though. I'm gonna be gym leader for the Nightmare Badge.

Last edited:

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
    Sorry about the double post, but if I didn't, no one would see this.

Update:
    Characters

Name: (You Name Him)
    Description: A kid on his way to the Ryoko continent to visit his aunt (Proffesor Fern). He soon learns of Team Rockets plans and heads off to stop them.

Name: Max
    Description: An adventurer on his way to Ryoko to have an adventure. His wish comes true when he meets the Hero and sets off to help save the world.

Name: Ash
    Description: Aware that Team Rocket is once again active, Ash is on his way to Ryoko to learn of their plans and stop them. He meets up with our Hero on the cruise ship and they soon team up.

Name: Misty
    Description: Ash's girlfriend (yes, in my game she's Ash's girlfriend). She decides to help Max and our Hero while Ash collects information on Team Rocket.

That's all for now, there will be more characters added later. Thanks to Avatar for letting me use these sets.

chaotic_umbreon

umbreon is da best eeveelution
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I'm not a rascist or anything, but could you also start out as a girl? Like what they started in the rare metal series? Oh and I'm a dude just to let you know

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
    I'm deciding how best to impliment something like that, either choosing a gender at the start or making a branch later, where u can focus on a female char later. I'm not really trying to follow the original Pkmn games. Storyline is my #1 priority.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    great plan so far, Orophin! keep it up! and why not put ME in the game? :) im just kiddin dude keep up the good work!

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
    Actually Prodigy, you could be a gym leader. The only thing is I'd need a name other than Prodigy.

aocom

Me like pixel art
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    If they don't fight with the Pokemon, what's the point of even having them? D:

So this means you have hand-to-hand combat with the gym leader? x-X

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    aocom said:
    If they don't fight with the Pokemon, what's the point of even having them? D:

So this means you have hand-to-hand combat with the gym leader? x-X
    yup! and I'm assuming the poke'mon will be for summons and for special tasks...is it Orophin?...

any way,can I be a gym leader too?...I mean,I already have my own custom sprite!(well,not an overworld one,but I could easily make one!!!)so how about it?....

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
    Yeah, sure you can be a gym leader. Pick one of the badges in one of the posts above (except Nightmare, that's mine).

And aocom, its called an original idea, i wanted to try something new. Rioku is right, they'll be summons and involved in certain quests.

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
    Yeah, now I need a sprite and what you want for a name. Also, an element would be helpful too.

Back