• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Kart DS?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I own the game, and I know my brother plays WiFi sometimes, but I stay away from it. I suck too much and my ego wouldn't be able to take the utter losses. XD

Wynd92

Pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    i play but if you ever want to play me then pm me ok?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2007
    ah yes, MKDS. I am VERY good at the game. If you don't know what PRBing is, there's no way you can beat me. Heh, I love stroking my ego.

Wins: 405
    Losses: 1 (oh yeah.)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • /me just found out what a PRB is a second ago.

Erm... What kart is best for it? Dry Bomber?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I play it online all the time. Not that I win, mind you. I refuse to snake, so I frequently settle for second place. I will do mini-turbos around corners though. I will occasionally snake when all hope seems lost, but otherwise I'm against it. It's a legit move, but it's just downright dirty. So, I lose. I think my wins and losses are almost dead even. XD

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm the exact same way, Triffy. Except...I never snake. Even if I'm really far behind. Turbo boosts around corners, yeah, I do those. But not snake. It's downright cheap. XD

I haven't played many wifi matches at all anyway. Maybe we can race sometime, Triffy. Wouldn't have to worry about snaking. XD

Back